88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
why my post was deleted?
My opinion is that the best Inceton game about Mia series is Living with Mia
as I know linking a game from the same developer is not against any rule of this forum

here is the link of the real first episode of this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/1563/

in this "Returning to Mia" the MC is a total loser
I really suggest to search for Living With Mia by Inceton
Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 11.32.15.jpg

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this could get fully fixed by xmas?

So, transferring saves over doesn't work. It just gives me the error screen. I'm assuming that's because I used the Sancho Mod in the previous version and my best bet is to just wait for the updated mod version?
that's why is right, either wait mod or use savefixer (mod thread).

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
What I've been saying since the beginning. The patron platform is flawed in so many ways, but this is the biggest among them. The creation of an expectation that any user other than someone with unlimited disposable income can offer to multiple developers 5+ dollars per month every month for years is ludicrous. The most intense high quality commercially created games I've ever played never cost me more than $70. That was for a high quality in depth complicated game completed start to finish, and mine forever. If anyone is thinking that these games are worth more strictly because they offer adult content they're nuts. If they come up with an unbreakable paywall that puts players in the position that you can't play if you don't pay, the vast majority of people will not be forced to cough up the cash, they'll be forced to quit playing them altogether. Period.
Yeah patreon is a way to show support for a vision.

I don't get the hate some show for distribution of the games.

game/novel development is like playing in a Band.

Some hit big, others have a loyal base and get some and a big chunk never pay the bills with their art.

The support is more about being a fan not paying for a game or service.

This is why bankrolling games you love is the point. And why Damned is the ultimate con man.

Reactions: Bmagada

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have the old version of this game when the ttitle was "Summer with Mia 2" with the great flashback scenes of aunt Grace when she is telling about her gangbang past to the MC! :cool:
this wasthe best scene in this game but was censored by STEAM rules

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have the old version of this game when the ttitle was "Summer with Mia 2" with the great flashback scenes of aunt Grace when she is telling about her gangbang past to the MC! :cool:
*3some, it is still there just partially modified. if steam notices some unchanges then game gets thrown out from steam. no1 will report it to steam, right? :p

We can always be negative, but less art is going to be made, and go getters is the ones making stuff.
right.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The AI recordings totally trip out on the misspellings... Inceton didn't use spell check nor review the narration files:
1699040039676.png
When I heard the narration of the incorrect "Sadie"... :ROFLMAO:

I'm back to it... just about done with the mod update after fixing who knows how many dev bugs now (finally).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Forgot to mention:

Note this particular cheat... you're sure to thank me later:
1699045677054.png
It default On since the VN ships that way but you can now turn it On/Off on the fly anytime you wish (except SanchoGallery where it's always Off). No more clicking little circles unless you want to repeat a mini-scene, otherwise progress thru the LustTime scenes just like those damn icons didn't even exist.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes