Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
What I've been saying since the beginning. The patron platform is flawed in so many ways, but this is the biggest among them. The creation of an expectation that any user other than someone with unlimited disposable income can offer to multiple developers 5+ dollars per month every month for years is ludicrous. The most intense high quality commercially created games I've ever played never cost me more than $70. That was for a high quality in depth complicated game completed start to finish, and mine forever. If anyone is thinking that these games are worth more strictly because they offer adult content they're nuts. If they come up with an unbreakable paywall that puts players in the position that you can't play if you don't pay, the vast majority of people will not be forced to cough up the cash, they'll be forced to quit playing them altogether. Period.

Patreon is a crowd sourced patronage system, you're not buying the game there.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Patreon is a crowd sourced patronage system, you're not buying the game there.
No one disputed the way it was set up. The way many use it clouds that wiki definition a great deal. Regardless that doesn't really go to the point I made. But this is the wrong place for this discussion and IMO it's an exhausted topic. Last I'll say to it, at least here.

Reactions: ZenoMod

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
In the first story that Grace tells the MC, there are weird jumps when using the "Angles" button.
To go from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to a completely diffrent room
Dev didn´t feel like making a few new renders and used old ones??
Think i read somewhere that they changed "Young Grace" stories from High School to College.
Guessing that might be it.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
In the first story that Grace tells the MC, there are weird jumps when using the "Angles" button.
To go from
to a completely diffrent room
Dev didn´t feel like making a few new renders and used old ones??
Think i read somewhere that they changed "Young Grace" stories from High School to College.
Guessing that might be it.
Yup. "Young" Grace was originally aged 18, then this scene was set two years later (20 yo Grace) and set up at univiersity instead than at school due to Steam pressure (pun intended) so new renders were made for that flashback, but for points of view not showing Grace's face old renders were used (because... why make it good when you can make it quick?) causing an incoherency in clothing and scenery... :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vaftrudner

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I would have let it go if it was clear that Grace or Laura were not meant to have a proper closure. I wouldn't even have bothered to leave a review, as I wouldn't have finished it.
I honestly think that usually these games are rushed in the endings just to be done with them, slap a COMPLETED tag on them, and move on to the next project. I don't think any harem game has a "proper" ending/closure. Personally, I believe all harem games should had an ending for every female the MC has had any kind of sexual/love relationship with, and an ending with all of them, and maybe even an ending with none of them, if NTR or the sort is involved. lol
I hate cliff hangers, and that usually turns me away from the developer.
It's gonna be difficult for me to ignore inceton, just due to the other games I adored from them, but if this sorta thing continues, they'll get ignored by me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thebowkid

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Personally, I believe all harem games should had an ending for every female the MC has had any kind of sexual/love relationship with, and an ending with all of them, and maybe even an ending with none of them, if NTR or the sort is involved.
Gee, that's a lot of additional writing, storyboarding, rendering and coding that you believe someone else should be doing in order to not be ignored by you, eh?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Well... I understand it's some extra work, but Sisterly Lust - for instance - has a proper closure for each of the girls, even the side girls for which the long term relationship is not possible (but at least in a couple of renderings and five text lines they say how they will settle down)

Reactions: tbz1983

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Is there going to be a "Living with mia"?
I don't think so. The narration has come to a good closure and I don't think most of the public is interested in the narration of post partum depression, arguments about who's gonna change diapers, and so on :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that was his point. I make the same decision you're making on hundreds of games I've seen on this site. If it looks like you're not going to like it, move on. What do you think the rest of us pirates are going to say to change your mind?
nothing. we have no reason to try to turn others heads. if they don't like it then their loss/win.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
There are
I havent play ep10 yet. How did end?
As far as I know there are basically 4 endings one with Mia, two with Sadie, one alone.

If you google "Returning To Mia Wlakthrough" you'll find some concise hint on the choices to make to achieve each of those endings.

Reactions: Bluee7
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes