ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
thank you very much , NO way I broke up with any one of them and break her heart NO way , I am NOT a heart breaker like someone else.
Well... looks like you need another mod to just skip the breakup with Sadie scene... :D Maybe you could do it yourserlf and publish here. It's just a matter of adding a menu "Skip breakup?" and in case of "Yes" jumping forward :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well... looks like you need another mod to just skip the breakup with Sadie scene... :D Maybe you could do it yourserlf and publish here. It's just a matter of adding a menu "Skip breakup?" and in case of "Yes" jumping forward :)
if he could code he'd make game where mc ends up with his fav chars (too many to list here).

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
if he could code he'd make game where mc ends up with his fav chars (too many to list here).
That would require writing the plot and rendering images.

My proposed skimpy mod would be just a jump forward in existing plot/images :) It's so little that even I could do it if I feeled the need for it. But i don't because using "tab" with "skip unseen text" enabled just makes the trick if I don't wanna be bothered with a scene I don't enjoy :p

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
If I could do the rendering I would implement the foursome scene MC+Mia + Emma+Sam... Unfortunately I'm even afraid of CSS let alone 3D rendering of human bodies... :ROFLMAO:

Etiviels

Jun 18, 2020
Hi, does anyone know how to deactivate the menu that appears on the left when you do shift+c?

I use VNTranslator and this menu prevents me from activating it.

(I use a translator sorry for the misunderstanding)

kickingtelevision

Feb 17, 2020
Because of this “combined” Mac/Win release I feel that some help is needed for anyone on the Mac. This release should be called “Ikea release - some assembly required”.
If there is a simpler way - please let me know, I tend to over-complicate things :D
So, in order to make the game work on Mac you need to do this:
1. Extract the ZIP file
2. Right-click “ReturningToMia” app -> Show package contents
3. Navigate to Contents->Resources and create a folder there named “autorun”
4. Drag and drop into “autorun” folder both “game” and “renpy” folders and “ReturningToMia.py” with “ReturningToMia.sh” files from the extracted ZIP.
5. Open Terminal (Launchpad->Other -> Terminal)
6. Type “chmod -R a+x” without quotes and drag the “ReturningToMia” app from finder to the terminal window. It will add the full path to the application, so you don’t need to type it manually. Press Enter. Command will be executed without any additional info. You can close the Terminal now.
7. Double click the “ReturningToMia” App. Mac will do the check and show you an “Unidentified Developer” warning. Press “Cancel”
8. Right click on “ReturningToMia” App ->Open -> Open.
9. Congratulations - you now can finally play :)
I followed this step-by-step and I still got the "The application “ReturningToMia” can’t be opened" message.

Reactions: Nadiel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I could do the rendering I would implement the foursome scene MC+Mia + Emma+Sam... Unfortunately I'm even afraid of CSS let alone 3D rendering of human bodies... :ROFLMAO:
lwm and swm has it but completing it on lwm is different thing.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
[...] and generally rpgm is crashy.
...and very time consuming in non-lewd boooring navigation activities (like clicking franticly on evreryone of the dozens of NPC to have the possibility to progress) to gain a 5% of playing time in lewd scenes... -_-

I've tried Living With Mia, but the RPGM user experience is nothing than boring IMHO

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
...and very time consuming in non-lewd boooring navigation activities (like clicking franticly on evreryone of the dozens of NPC to have the possibility to progress) to gain a 5% of playing time in lewd scenes... -_-

I've tried Living With Mia, but the RPGM user experience is nothing than boring IMHO
something like that.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes