Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I only did the Mia ending and for that I'm pretty sure you don't get it if you fuck anyone else (ie she's immediately onto you if you fuck Giselle in the bar bathroom on your "date" with her). Same for Sadie (ie she later finds out if you cheat on her with Cindy). Pretty sure other LI's are just fuck buddies and don't give a shit if you fuck the whole town. If nothing else just wait for the Sancho mod to get updated if you don't feel like ctrl-skipping for hours with 200 saves at every choice like I did (AVN habit of mine).
Wrong. As I've posted many many times now: see post here on what you can and can't do specifically per ending.

Reactions: UglyBastard314

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fuck'em all and try endings, if failed replay and be faithful to mia/sadie.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
final final version or should wait more bugfixes?
SanchoMod should now be 100% bug free but that's because I circumvented/reworked problems with: missing images (including SlutButton/AngleButton images), swappped dialogue label blocks after a few choices, incorrect conditional code, etc.

So, the dev team NEEDS at a minimum another "Fix" for those playing unmodded, who know if that will happen though. There's literally dozens of fatal bugs in v1.1 so it might be v2.1 before they ever get it sorted tbh.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
too much anal n not enough creampies :mad: other than that, great game
Here's some stats: 13 of ~64 lewd scenes total have any anal option which is ~20% anal scenes. That's not really overboard compared to other VN's that have it in my experience. I don't have filters for cum-ins so I don't have that count.

• Wow
Reactions: papaco_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well only with cindy there's anal early and then comes mia etc much later.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wait no only fix download link??damn it's 18 giga..why not release only the fix??

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
its so buggy after episode 7 wtf
Bro...at least you made it to chapter 7. Here's what I had to go through

- Saves all gone
- Forced to start new game
- Sancho mod not getting along with the Fix mod
- Sancho mod choices not showing up for me...at all (currently at chapter 3). Everything else from the mod is there though
- Loading doesn't take me to where I last saved it :HideThePain: during the first Beach scenes (in chapter 2 or 3, with the 2 sisters from Lust Theory)
- Few bugs in chapter 3
- Gallery' s still bugged

Game's still a shit show (n)
I wouldn't be putting up with this if I'm a patron

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bro...at least you made it to chapter 7. Here's what I had to go through

- Saves all gone
- Forced to start new game
- Sancho mod not getting along with the Fix mod
- Sancho mod choices not showing up for me...at all (currently at chapter 3). Everything else from the mod is there though
- Loading doesn't take me to where I last saved it :HideThePain: during the first Beach scenes (in chapter 2 or 3, with the 2 sisters from Lust Theory)
- Few bugs in chapter 3
- Gallery' s still bugged

Game's still a shit show (n)
I wouldn't be putting up with this if I'm a patron
Well, if using SanchoMod then you fucked up and didn't follow instructions so that's all on you bud.

There's literally thousands of folks using it with zero issue, zero bugs, no problems with saves, etc. I've given instructions for saves, patching (if you didn't re-DL the whole v1.1), and mod installation that are simple and clear but you must read the posts (obviously).

There is no "Fix mod" btw. There are patches for those using VN's prior to v1.1 complete, the Gallery Unlocker, and SanchoMod... that's it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
wait no only fix download link??damn it's 18 giga..why not release only the fix??
Both patch files are available either uncompressed or compressed. SonsOLiberty posted both compressed patches and Bob69 posted both uncompressed patches. DL'ing v1.1 full is the easiest installation but if you have the original E10 release then you can simply apply both patches. The two patches don't fix everything but I believe that all current bugs are fully resolved when used with SanchoMod... but you MUST follow the mod's installation instructions exactly if you applied both patches.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I find it really hard to believe that Sadie just accepted basically "I dunno, no particular reason" why she was dumped after a year. Like WTF? Every girl I've dumped more or less demanded to know why even after 3 months, forget a year or more, and would not let it go until I told them (usual reasons: "I was bored and I simply found new pussy that was more exciting" with simply "I found someone better looking" a close second). I wonder if she was included in their coming-out-of-the-closet party that wasn't shown. If so I bet she was like "WTF? So he was cheating on me with his sister back then?" and probably wouldn't be all that civil anymore.
I was also disappointed that of all people MC did not explain more fully to her, since she was really the one who deserved the complete story. I think if she understood that the MC and Mia had been together long before she (Sadie) was with MC and that their relationship had been left unresolved for 2 years, she might have been less hurt - especially since (if I remember correctly) she was the one that initiated/pushed for a relationship with the MC while he was still not really over Mia. Obviously it would be risky to tell a girl you are dumping that you are doing so because you are banging your sister, but given the situation I think she deserved the truth and would not have violated their trust by revealing it. I would have at least liked the option to tell her.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Well, if using SanchoMod then you fucked up and didn't follow instructions so that's all on you bud.

There's literally thousands of folks using it with zero issue, zero bugs, no problems with saves, etc. I've given instructions for saves, patching (if you didn't re-DL the whole v1.1), and mod installation that are simple and clear but you must read the posts (obviously).

There is no "Fix mod" btw. There are patches for those using VN's prior to v1.1 complete, the Gallery Unlocker, and SanchoMod... that's it.
Started from the beginning and ran the Mia route then the Sadie route, working on the solo route now and haven't had a single issue. Mod works perfectly.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes