papaco_

Sep 29, 2020
Here's some stats: 13 of ~64 lewd scenes total have any anal option which is ~20% anal scenes. That's not really overboard compared to other VN's that have it in my experience. I don't have filters for cum-ins so I don't have that count.
yep, that's too much for me :ROFLMAO: not a problem at all, just a nitpick

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Returning to Mia (Summer With Mia 2) MultiMod (Ep 10 v1.1 Update)
View attachment 3059675
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3059676 View attachment 3059677
The absolute best way to play the VN. Almost 100hrs of coding involved in this mod update alone to squash all the dev's bugs and offer you even more features than the mod's previous update.

*** A fresh playthrough is HIGHLY recommended for best experience ***
(old saves will work fine but much has changed in Ep1-9's images/anims and Ep9's dialogue)

Important - Proper installation instructions for Patched version(s):
If you install the full VN version then disregard, otherwise if you installed either the uncompressed or compressed patches you MUST follow these instructions or your installation will fail.
  1. Assuming you install Ep10 initial release and both patches. Navigate to the VN's directory/folder.
  2. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  3. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
  4. Install the mod as usual by placing all the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "/game" folder.
  5. Play to your heart's content and thank me for almost 100hrs to finish this buggy update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

P.S. Thanks to SonsOLiberty, Bob69, and all you Mia fans. This mod is for you (well, I made it for me really so I call semantics :ROFLMAO: ).
SanchoMod Update (Ep10 v1.02)
(Yes, blame the dev, I know the version number is smaller)

Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

*** A fresh playthrough is HIGHLY recommended for best experience ***
(old saves will work fine but much has changed in Ep1-9's images/anims and Ep9's dialogue)

If you played Ep10 v1.1 with SanchoMod then simply install this mod update, you do NOT have to re-DL the VN (there are only coding changes, no other files were effected from v1.1). Otherwise:

Important - Proper installation instructions for Patched version(s):
If you install the full VN version then disregard, otherwise if you installed either the uncompressed or compressed patches you MUST follow these instructions or your installation will fail.
  1. Assuming you install Ep10 initial release and both patches. Navigate to the VN's directory/folder.
  2. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  3. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
  4. Install the mod as usual by placing all the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "/game" folder.
  5. Play to your heart's content and thank me for almost 100hrs to finish this buggy update.
Changlelog:
  • Updated VN to dev's latest version (v1.02) which has some stock gallery fixes and grammatical changes only.
  • Resolved another missing image (again, none of these have been resolved by the dev) found here. Thanks to mikieyuewg for reporting it.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Returning to Mia [Ep. 10 v1.02] [Inceton]- Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

IF YOU ARE PLAYING WITH Sancho1969 's MOD YOU DON'T NEED THIS PATCH ONLY HIS UPDATED MOD.

Universal: Ep. 10 v1.1 -> Ep. 10 v1.02 [20,7 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: dioregul
Jun 18, 2018
can anyone confirm if this is a bug?
Slept with everyone else except Cindy. did not even do the HJ scene with her.
But on the event where Sadie asks if you slept with Cindy still triggers! WTF?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
can anyone confirm if this is a bug?
Slept with everyone else except Cindy. did not even do the HJ scene with her.
But on the event where Sadie asks if you slept with Cindy still triggers! WTF?
Hmm are you slept with her mom? because i thing this triggers this event to but if you did not slept with cind or got no hj from her then it should be fine

Jun 18, 2018
Hmm are you slept with her mom? because i thing this triggers this event to but if you did not slept with cind or got no hj from her then it should be fine
Yup, slept with her mom. But never with Cindy.
Here is the attached save files.
Save 4-4 - pre HJ event.
Save 45-4 - pre triggered confession event even without doing anything to Cindy.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes