cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's clear Incenton has a long career, not only because I'm intimately familiar with all his work, but it just shows. These past two games have been amazing.

Will dearly miss Mia
well swm2/rtm is actually old game, some plans for it were made years ago and now it has ended.

you are 1st to compliment their other games on this thread.

Feb 24, 2020
Is it just me, or is there some weird loud static-like cut-off in the ing-game background music (bgm) at the end of the loop of the bgm?

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
Man, this game is pretty good so far, but just like in the first game the author really flops with the writing at times. Like the whole situation with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... if you're on the Mia path then why doesn't the MC just tell him that they've

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, this game is pretty good so far, but just like in the first game the author really flops with the writing at times. Like the whole situation with
... if you're on the Mia path then why doesn't the MC just tell him that they've

who knows what's in murderer's mind.

Feb 24, 2020
Are there only 3 proper endings?

Also, who's the patient (only if Sebastian's fate is left unknown by not asking Pete about him) seen with Giselle towards the ending of the game? Is he another character from another game? If so, which game is he from? His background info is kinda interesting.

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
well swm2/rtm is actually old game, some plans for it were made years ago and now it has ended.

you are 1st to compliment their other games on this thread.
To be perfectly honest, it's nostalgia. I haven't touched them in AGES. They probably wouldn't be considered good today. But in the past. There were boring ass JAP VNs, Guro / Scat / Bestiality JAP VNs, and horrible, despicale, MTL rpg maker trash fires.

So a western incest rpg maker trash fire in actual english was a godsend (godsent?)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be perfectly honest, it's nostalgia. I haven't touched them in AGES. They probably wouldn't be considered good today. But in the past. There were boring ass JAP VNs, Guro / Scat / Bestiality JAP VNs, and horrible, despicale, MTL rpg maker trash fires.

So a western incest rpg maker trash fire in actual english was a godsend (godsent?)
when lwm was new lesson of passions etc games were still big thing.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes