cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sancho1969 well i can't get sadie ending, rejected cindy's advancements but still she confesses to sadie that mc slept with her. cindy relp is none.

FFS.

also on sadie break up path mc fucks grace even only sex between them was she giving bj to mc.

and also emma bugged (originally (w/o mod) and now) as her d7 and d12 scenes were ingame even i told to mia not to forgive her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triple OG

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
the break up happens if you sleep with any other woman cindy is not the main trigger for the break up
This is terrible :WaitWhat: I restarted the game cause I thought my save was bugging out.
Just to hear Cindy spew some lies of a scenario that never happened in my run.
Doesn't make any sense if you just stayed friends with Cindy the entire game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
@Sancho1969 well i can't get sadie ending, rejected cindy's advancements but still she confesses to sadie that mc slept with her. cindy relp is none.
The only way Cindy will do that is if your route is Cindy(Couple). And there's no problem if you are a couple with her as long as you don't fuck Isla on Day27. You can fuck them both throughout the story but NOT both Isla (on Ep10's Day27) and Cindy...otherwise no Ending(Sadie). See the recipe in the post I made some time back here for details. Also note that if you're truly not on Cindy's route AND you fuck Isla on Day27 then do NOT fuck Sadie on Day27... or you're busted.

I just speedran it (again) and with the above recipe correct I got Sadie ending with no problem at all. The ChoiceGuide lays it all out for you as it dynamically tells you when you can/can't do something during Day10 that will effect another main route (the information in the guide changes automatically depending on the previous choices you made in the current playthrough),

EDIT: See below post before replying/quoting this one.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
cxx, With the above said, check this shit out:

I did (just now) find something that's borked in the VN's conditionals (this is not the mod but the dev's code). If the Player has acquired Cindy(Broke) where you called it off with Cindy on Day12 at the pool and Vivian gets pissy, this code acts as if the Player has Cindy(Couple):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a dev fuck up. He didn't account for Cindy's third route variable. There needs to be a jump to "No_Romantic" if Cindy's route is "broke" just like "friends"... like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The above fuck up by the dev might be why you aren't getting Sadie's ending with the Cindy info you provided.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 well i did fuck sadie. hard to know at what day my save is (before ch 8) since so far no date told.
To be clear regarding Isla/Sadie for Ending(Sadie)... you can fuck both Isla & Sadie on any day... just not both on Day27 (day 27 is in the Ep10 update). Otherwise pork either or both of them as you please and you can still get Ending(Sadie)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
emma seems to be like a bad penny, she still appears to wrestling match even she wasn't selected. rejected sadie at boat so should be fine.

this doesn't really make me want to play their other games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
looks like being with mia also causes breaking up with sadie. so not easy w/o cheating or replaying from start since with sancho's mod knows where can make mistakes (after replaying game once and breaking up with sadie).

basically don't start couple path with mia and don't fuck others than sadie (besides forced scenes with mia).

and other things: vivian should be spanked and hard after pulling that being a doctor prank.

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
is there an Android port for this one? the platform info says so, but can't seem to find it or is it only limited to patreon supporters? Was just wondering since Win/Mac versions are uploaded on main page. TIA!

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
To be clear regarding Isla/Sadie for Ending(Sadie)... you can fuck both Isla & Sadie on any day... just not both on Day27 (day 27 is in the Ep10 update). Otherwise pork either or both of them as you please and you can still get Ending(Sadie)
Thanks a lot Sancho I was truly confused and disappointed by whatever that fake breakup was.
Turning down Isla in the update does indeed let things proceed as normal.
Even though if you do bang Isla the MC shuts down any potential future with her making this scenario pointless.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I see a bonus content code for ep 10 but I don't see an input option or content on/off as with older versions of returning to mia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there an Android port for this one? the platform info says so, but can't seem to find it or is it only limited to patreon supporters? Was just wondering since Win/Mac versions are uploaded on main page. TIA!
yes (use search to find it) but doessn't have sancho's mod (atm not working with androids).

edit save file ;)
saveditonline.com

Thanks a lot Sancho I was truly confused and disappointed by whatever that fake breakup was.
Turning down Isla in the update does indeed let things proceed as normal.
Even though if you do bang Isla the MC shuts down any potential future with her making this scenario pointless.
you must aldo ditch mia at some point or.

Compressed
whadda you know, there is compressed version too to be found via search.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Damn, it was difficult to choose between Sadia and Mia Even more knowing that she was cheated on by her last boyfriend, that shit made me sad for having done the same thing:(
But anyway, I liked the ending with Mia, I'm going to miss her. I'll watch the other ending and see if it has Graca too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, it was difficult to choose between Sadia and Mia Even more knowing that she was cheated on by her last boyfriend, that shit made me sad for having done the same thing:(
But anyway, I liked the ending with Mia, I'm going to miss her. I'll watch the other ending and see if it has Graca too.
grace and laura appear only on breaking up with sadie path.

there is no good way to get sadie ending or mia ending w/o hurting sadie.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
grace and laura appear only on breaking up with sadie path.

there is no good way to get sadie ending or mia ending w/o hurting sadie.
Cool to know, thanks, I was feeling like it wouldn't help one way or another, she might get hurt:cry:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
we all will miss her. but on either mia/sadie path other finds new love (same guy shows laziness of devs).
We'll feel like we won't see her anymore.:(
Hmm, like what happened with Sadie, a game focused on her and this new boyfriend would be interesting.
But this new boyfriend of hers would be a total failure, apparently or not, we'll never know :KEK:

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We'll feel like we won't see her anymore.:(
Hmm, like what happened with Sadie, a game focused on her and this new boyfriend would be interesting.
But this new boyfriend of hers would be a total failure, apparently or not, we'll never know :KEK:
we won't unless cameos on later games (not revealing of which was canon path). sadie's new bf was vouched by mc so should be good.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes