Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
we won't unless cameos on later games (not revealing of which was canon path). sadie's new bf was vouched by mc so should be good.
Yes, it could be, I would like to see her in special appearances like Emma, that bitch, when I see her, I already know there is danger ahead.:BootyTime:

Just knowing makes me happy, I don't want this to be the end for Sadie, I really liked this character

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, it could be, I would like to see her in special appearances like Emma, that bitch, when I see her, I already know there is danger ahead.:BootyTime:

Just knowing makes me happy, I don't want this to be the end for Sadie, I really liked this character
it is end of lwm/msm/swm/rtm cast.

Reactions: Ass Fan

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Did they completely get rid of the slut button and the different angles in episode 10? Just realized I haven't seen them at all.

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to display the quick menu buttons that should appear there? IMG_20231121_195748.jpeg

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
We'll feel like we won't see her anymore.:(
Hmm, like what happened with Sadie, a game focused on her and this new boyfriend would be interesting.
But this new boyfriend of hers would be a total failure, apparently or not, we'll never know :KEK:
Unless you stay together with Mia, knowing Sadie she will likely ditch the new boyfriend and hope you take her back. Similar to her brief 2nd ending with her on the bench after the MC runs through chicks on the break up.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Ass Fan

unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
Found the Android ver. So I'm starting new on this and can't seem to remember the characters well and their roles since it's been a long time since I last played Summer with Mia. Would it be better if I just played it again before starting this one?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Unless you stay together with Mia, knowing Sadie she will likely ditch the new boyfriend and hope you take her back. Similar to her brief 2nd ending with her on the bench after the MC runs through chicks on the break up.
Possibly yes, she may have been hurt in this relationship but there is no way to hide that she still loves Mc
Sadie and Mc match together.

Reactions: Triple OG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to show the buttons that should appear there?
that little arrow doesn't bring those up?

Found the Android ver. So I'm starting new on this and can't seem to remember the characters well and their roles since it's been a long time since I last played Summer with Mia. Would it be better if I just played it again before starting this one?
mia is sister, mc is brother, grace is aunt and laura (appears mucccccccccccccccch later) is mother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: unknojosh

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I just got busted for cheating on Sadie with Cindy, but I never did! Is this some broken story path that's locked in even though you didn't do it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just got busted for cheating on Sadie with Cindy, but I never did! Is this some broken story path that's locked in even though you didn't do it?
that's been discussed recently (prev. page and before), if you fucked cindy's mother on day 27 cindy blurts to sadie even mc didn't do anything with her, also sadie and mc break up if had that discussion with mia on early game (day 12 i think). clear as sky on long rainy day, right?

if fubared on day 12ish then use sancho's mod to end mia path to get sadie end.

*walks away mumbling something about idiotic devs)

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
that's been discussed recently (prev. page and before), if you fucked cindy's mother on day 27 cindy blurts to sadie even mc didn't do anything with her, also sadie and mc break up if had that discussion with mia on early game (day 12 i think). clear as sky on long rainy day, right?

if fubared on day 12ish then use sancho's mod to end mia path to get sadie end.

*walks away mumbling something about idiotic devs)
thanks so much for that! i word searched Sadie & Cindy, but couldn't find anything, and sadly the Sancho mod killed my game, so can't use it this time. just a perfect storm for this kid...oh well, thanks to you I can figure it out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks so much for that! i word searched Sadie & Cindy, but couldn't find anything, and sadly the Sancho mod killed my game, so can't use it this time. just a perfect storm for this kid...oh well, thanks to you I can figure it out.
yur welcome.

how it broke your game? never happened to me. msg to sancho and explain situation as good as you can.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
yur welcome.

how it broke your game? never happened to me. msg to sancho and explain situation as good as you can.
I sent a post to the mod chat, but didn't get a response just reinstalled the base. it broke broke it; game never opened at all (error report attached). I read about some hotfix creating problems; I'm using the version on p. 1, so not sure if that's me or not.

btw, is there a way to get a Vivian scene in the changing room? nothing I've tried work & her hostility turns me on so much ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I sent a post to the mod chat, but didn't get a response just reinstalled the base. it broke broke it; game never opened at all (error report attached). I read about some hotfix creating problems; I'm using the version on p. 1, so not sure if that's me or not.

btw, is there a way to get a Vivian scene in the changing room? nothing I've tried work & her hostility turns me on so much ;)
1. Sancho1969
2. you mean when preparing for match? don't think so since she dislikes mc even after 3some with sadie and mc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darthpham

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That error is based on RenPy's keymap. My guess is your persistent is corrupt. Try this:
1) Install a fresh copy of the v1.02 VN in a new directory.
2) Install the mod as directed. If you are using a compressed version then use the one I mention in the mod's update notice.
3) Backup then delete the "persistent" file found inside:
(your user name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/RtM-1604045022
4) Do not transfer any saves, start the VN and start a New Game. Blaze through a bit then quit to the MainMenu, then exit the VN.
5) Now, start the VN again and attempt to load whatever old save you wish (hopefully your saves aren't wonky).
5b) You made a backup of your persistent so you can always use that backup to revert if you wish later in case I'm wrong. Simply copy the backup to the Roaming directory mentioned in #3 above AND inside the VN's "/game/saves" directory.

No, there are simply two dialogue variants of the Vivian changing room mini-scene...she's going to boot you out regardless, she don't play that shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
That error is based on RenPy's keymap. My guess is your persistent is corrupt. Try this:
1) Install a fresh copy of the v1.02 VN in a new directory.
2) Install the mod as directed. If you are using a compressed version then use the one I mention in the mod's update notice.
3) Backup then delete the "persistent" file found inside:
(your user name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/RtM-1604045022
4) Do not transfer any saves, start the VN and start a New Game. Blaze through a bit then quit to the MainMenu, then exit the VN.
5) Now, start the VN again and attempt to load whatever old save you wish (hopefully your saves aren't wonky).
5b) You made a backup of your persistent so you can always use that backup to revert if you wish later in case I'm wrong. Simply copy the backup to the Roaming directory mentioned in #3 above AND inside the VN's "/game/saves" directory.

No, there are simply two dialogue variants of the Vivian changing room mini-scene...she's going to boot you out regardless, she don't play that shit.
Thanks, Sancho. I did download a fresh game, so I'll try that after my current play through.

Although after hearing about Vivian, not sure if I even want to finish now.....:cry::cry::cry:

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes