dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, I hate RPGM games so had never played the full 1st one. DL'd this, and saw the 1st had been translated ionto RENPY. TY for that! So, completed the 1st yesterday, and just started this episode. I dont want to know right now, but I sure know how I HOPE, htis story ends.

Last edited:

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Even though I mostly play games with top priority given to milf content but this hit the spot.
Thanks Inceton

master861

Nov 4, 2022
OK, I hate RPGM games so had never played the full 1st one. DL'd this, and saw the 1st had been translated ionto RENPY. TY for that! So, completed the 1st yesterday, and just started this episode. I dont want to know right now, but I sure know how I HOPE, htis story ends.
Maybe it not ends as you maybe thing it ends depending on your choises more i can not say.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will there be Season 3 for this???
99% sure that no and SWM chars won't be seen on other Inceton games either besides maybe some random cameos.

Not likely. It's completed.
yea very very unlikely, they have been doing mia-games over 6 years now so they have very little interest to continue doing so.

Maybe it not ends as you maybe thing it ends depending on your choises more i can not say.
yea can end up even alone if does dumb choices (aka is too honest).

master861

Nov 4, 2022
99% sure that no and SWM chars won't be seen on other Inceton games either besides maybe some random cameos.

yea very very unlikely, they have been doing mia-games over 6 years now so they have very little interest to continue doing so.

Not complett alone ther is are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022

I think season 3 should also be made cuz swm got best story and best models out of any inceton games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not complett alone ther is are
well for that would need to break mia's heart too not just sadie's so basically impossible (not even sure how if only fucked mia and sadie).

I think season 3 should also be made cuz swm got best story and best models out of any inceton games
season 3 about what? mia and mc's family life or sadie and mc's family life? while either could be interesting those wouldn't fit to prev. games.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
well for that would need to break mia's heart too not just sadie's so basically impossible (not even sure how if only fucked mia and sadie).

season 3 about what? mia and mc's family life or sadie and mc's family life? while either could be interesting those wouldn't fit to prev. games.
Its are achievement on steam meet Hope but for that you need to make sure you trigger Emma's favor and be on sadie's reunion path to reach single path(
if you trigger this on sadie reuinion and dit make sure you triggered Emma's favor you trigger Hope

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
just finished the Ep 9 vers, DL'ing EP 10 now. Wont give out the spoiler, but I was shocked by the quasi reveal. Had the character pegged for a different role....hell, that may still be accurate actually but the relationship between the two??? Was not expecting that. Kudos to the writing team. Nicely played.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished the Ep 9 vers, DL'ing EP 10 now. Wont give out the spoiler, but I was shocked by the quasi reveal. Had the character pegged for a different role....hell, that may still be accurate actually but the relationship between the two??? Was not expecting that. Kudos to the writing team. Nicely played.
not sure what do you mean.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I dont want to post any spoilers...but the two guys at the end of Cpt 9, the guy with the gun? I ahd him pegged as an independent stalker....

dmmt

May 8, 2020
saves from Chptr 9, dont work with Chpt 10???? I keep getting errors...recent saves, old saves...it makes no diff

EDIT: re-extracted, and now it loads the save fine so...something corrupted I guess the 1st time

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont want to post any spoilers...but the two guys at the end of Cpt 9, the guy with the gun? I ahd him pegged as an independent stalker....
that was pete and cindy's daddy and lots of things will be revealed on ch10.

You are either a sad troll with enough free time to post things intended to irritate fans, or you have very, very unusual tastes. :eek:
my guess is both.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Anyone remember how to get replay gallery - Sadie lust time #2? Looks like she's at the pool. I went from 1 to 3, but can't seem to get this scene.

Reactions: Garett1169

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I went the Mia route, and felt liks an AH fpr hurting Sadie like that. Y'all went and made her such a likeable gal and all.

Nicely done Inceton. Very nicely done.

Reactions: Conviction07

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I went the Mia route, and felt liks an AH fpr hurting Sadie like that. Y'all went and made her such a likeable gal and all.

I didn't like it at all either, but I appreciate the (rare) realism in a sex game. No way any such choice IRL wouldn't really hurt somebody eventually. I liked the update in the epliogue showing that after some time she moved on and that the MC was trying to help her as much as possible in doing so.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

well mc did find him new bf on mia end. it was quite clear since start that there'll be broken hearts.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes