Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Here is what my current game folder looks like-Epi. 7 or 8:

Screen Shot 2023-12-03 at 11.13.39 AM.png

and here is what my download of the Completed version looks like:

Screen Shot 2023-12-03 at 11.14.10 AM.png

Do you need to see more before you tell me how and what to replace?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Too smart
It's just to waste space and to inflate the game to make it longer. Like if you cut out the seb stuff the game would 100% be the same even his fake death doesn't matter in the end
The ending sure makes it seem like he was an unimportant extra...but until that point he serves a role that is an important function in any narrative: he is the main antagonist in this game. Taking him out means that "our" bar is probably thriving and not struggling (no competition), and there goes half the story and a couple of the possible LIs. Stories without an antagonist don't really have much to do, so even if his ending made it seem like his character was unimportant I think he needed to be in there. And maybe the dumb ending for him was more that the writing had given him too much influence in the story and there was no other way to get rid of him without bad consequences for MC + friends that would have made the game ending a real downer. And hey, since he was given a soap-opera death, if they ever decide to do a 3rd game they can always bring back his "twin" brother! :LOL:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
he is the main antagonist in this game. Taking him out means that "our" bar is probably thriving and not struggling (no competition), and there goes half the story and a couple of the possible LIs. Stories without an antagonist don't really have much to do, so even if his ending made it seem like his character was unimportant I think he needed to be in there. And maybe the dumb ending for him was more that the writing had given him too much influence in the story and there was no other way to get rid of him without bad consequences for MC + friends that would have made the game ending a real downer. And hey, since he was given a soap-opera death, if they ever decide to do a 3rd game they can always bring back his "twin" brother! :LOL:
Stories without an antagonist don't really have much to do
Did you not play the 1st game???
Taking him out means that "our" bar is probably thriving and not struggling (no competition)
The one person who actually cares about the bar storyline :WaitWhat:

The main conflict should be the relationship? Like SWM 1 doesnt even have a antagonist until act 3 but even then Emma actually adds to the conflict by her reasoning tying directly to the main thing us gooners are here for (the smut) and does it in a clever way by adding in the milfs relationship. Seb adds nothing other then Isla but even then Isla isn't even in much of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: aslop and cxx

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Man I wish this game had played out differently. What I wanted to see was Mia and the MC rebuild their relationship. But, instead we got that weak ass chapter where they just hung out and everything was okay. If you're going to bring up drama and dismiss it like nothing happened then, don't bring it up. I know a lot of things happened off screen but that in and of itself is a huge problem. There was so much more story that could have been told.

I never got around to loving Vivian. I did enjoy the dance with her. And she had her moments. The biggest problem I had was the thought that she was either going to be a tease or a trope. But, I guess all of the side girls were teases.

The Mia and Sadie endings were enjoyable. Don't think I'll ever bother trying the others.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And somehow all of them are mediocre writers which is hilarious
as long as it works it's good enuf and there are worse and also better.

The main conflict should be the relationship? Like SWM 1 doesnt even have a antagonist until act 3 but even then Emma actually adds to the conflict by her reasoning tying directly to the main thing us gooners are here for (the smut) and does it in a clever way by adding in the milfs relationship. Seb adds nothing other then Isla but even then Isla isn't even in much of the game.
i think emma came into big picture on act 2 when she interrupted mc's and mia's "bonding".

Man I wish this game had played out differently. What I wanted to see was Mia and the MC rebuild their relationship. But, instead we got that weak ass chapter where they just hung out and everything was okay. If you're going to bring up drama and dismiss it like nothing happened then, don't bring it up. I know a lot of things happened off screen but that in and of itself is a huge problem. There was so much more story that could have been told.

I never got around to loving Vivian. I did enjoy the dance with her. And she had her moments. The biggest problem I had was the thought that she was either going to be a tease or a trope. But, I guess all of the side girls were teases.

The Mia and Sadie endings were enjoyable. Don't think I'll ever bother trying the others.
they did rebuild it slowly (rekindling that fire they had), yes there could been more and also less.

there is only 1 other ending where you won't get either and end up with new girl.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Can anybody tell me why in the screen below, the text doesn't show my name?
screenshot0041.png
screenshot0040.png

This is the code from the Script file:

label Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1:
$ mc = persistent.mct
$ g_r = persistent.g_rt
$ nf = persistent.nf_rt
$ m_r = persistent.m_rt
$ b_r = persistent.b_rt
$ sa_r = persistent.sa_rt
$ gi = Character("Giselle", who_color="#ad39fa")
$ si = Character("Simon", who_color="#2a2b3d")
if lust_speed_1_p1_complete_giselle_1 == 0:
$ lust_speed_1_p1_complete_giselle_1 = 1
hide screen lust_time_giselle_1
window auto
scene e7i1042
with dissolve
show screen angle_button
n "Tugging at the buttons on Giselle's shirt, her top pops open, exposing her large breasts."
$ hide_angler()
scene e7i1043
gi "*gasp* Oh my!"
gi "You just tore my buttons off."
mc "Well, we can't keep those beautiful tits of yours hidden, can we?"
scene e7i1044
with dissolve
gi "Mmm... I suppose not."
gi "However, I might just have to bill you for it."
mc "To gaze upon this body, it'll be worth it."
scene e7i1045
n "Grabbing the shirt, you then tear it fully open..."
scene e7i1046
si "Hmm, if I recall correctly, that was a shirt I bought you."
si "And it wasn't cheap, either..."
scene e7i1047
n "Paying no attention to what Simon said, you grab a handful of Giselle's chest."
scene e7i1048
gi "Go easy on them, [mc!ct]."
gi "You don't wanna hurt me, do you?"
mc "Oh, I'm sure you can take a little punishment, can't you?"
gi "*giggle* Maybe just a little."
scene e7i1049
n "Massaging her tits for a bit longer, you lean in towards her nipple."
gi "*moan* Mmmm..."
gi "God, that feels so good."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
possibly minor bug, don't remember if mc's name was orig. shown on that scene.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020

they did rebuild it slowly (rekindling that fire they had), yes there could been more and also less.

there is only 1 other ending where you won't get either and end up with new girl.
In the absolute laziest way possible. I guess I wanted the blow-up and the fall out where you patch things up or move on. Instead we get Sadie(who was perfectly fine) and the need to break another girls heart. Speaking of breaking hearts I couldn't do to them again. But, I might have to see if I can use the right-skip trick using Sancho's mod. Because, I'm too lazy to see the new girl otherwise. Also, I admit my way of doing things would leave a lot less room for Mia. Which is stupid. But my entitlement gets out of control sometimes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the absolute laziest way possible. I guess I wanted the blow-up and the fall out where you patch things up or move on. Instead we get Sadie(who was perfectly fine) and the need to break another girls heart. Speaking of breaking hearts I couldn't do to them again. But, I might have to see if I can use the right-skip trick using Sancho's mod. Because, I'm too lazy to see the new girl otherwise. Also, I admit my way of doing things would leave a lot less room for Mia. Which is stupid. But my entitlement gets out of control sometimes.
well for that you need to break up wirh mia and sadie. have fun.

• Sad
Reactions: criestoomuch

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReturningToMia-EP10v1.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes