cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are a few shameful path bugs (suddenly I'm breaking up with Sadie, what!, or suddenly I'm in a relationship with Cindy, what!) but it was pretty good nonetheless. I enjoyed the endings. Very well done.
if you had sex with isla or/and cindy on day 27 then break-up with sadie and also if you promised to mia to be together (early game thing) then it's byebye to sadie again (even if you didn't fuck isla or cindy).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReturningToMia-EP10v1.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
So you admit it adds nothing to the story?
Not at all what I am saying. You invoked MNS "twists" - those are revelations that change everything about how you interpret the entire story until that point, e.g.,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finding out Mia had been pregnant previously by the MC doesn't do that, but it does add context and depth to her pregnancy in the Epilogue and some further sadness to their time apart and some further clarity on why she didn't want to see him at the start of this game. Not being a major "twist" doesn't mean it doesn't add something to the story. Any piece of backstory adding to character depth can improve a story, even without being a "GOTCHA!!" style twist.

Oct 10, 2022
We asked about 3rd game with Mia, but people from Inceton Games told us that Returning to Mia is the last part. As the game has a few endings it will be difficult to make part 3. Unfortunatelly :(
When there is a will, there is a way.

They could pick one path, they would say it's not canon ending we are just expanding the epilogue and make a game out of it. Mia&MC's travels sounds good enough to follow, or they can even make 2 games which follows both of the options like After Summer: Mia's Road & After Summer: Sadie's Road. In Sadie's game they can even put the reunion ending too.

So in the end these things came down to 2 things, one is the business side if they expect a good revenue from it they will consider making more Mia games. The other one, which I think is the more important one, artistic side. This side includes the will of making new Mia game. People kinda miss this part but these games follow the way of creating an art. They need inspiration to write something, inspiration to crate images, they need fulfilment from creating it etc. In the end, artistic side cuts both way. When you work on something too long you'll get burned out, you won't even look at what you created, you wouldn't even want to hear anything about it and so on then after a while you'll have an urge to make some more, something new with it. So if business and artistic sides align, there is no real reason to not make another game.

All in all, I do know they said they concluded Mia story and I'd say they did it beautifully at least story-wise, I also get they busy with lots of games and they try to avoid spread too thin by starting to make another one but there is always a possibility see another Mia game down the line, maybe not soon but someday. I'll be one of the first one to buy if I see they release it. :giggle:

#TeamMia

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
When there is a will, there is a way.

They could pick one path, they would say it's not canon ending we are just expanding the epilogue and make a game out of it. Mia&MC's travels sounds good enough to follow, or they can even make 2 games which follows both of the options like After Summer: Mia's Road & After Summer: Sadie's Road. In Sadie's game they can even put the reunion ending too.

So in the end these things came down to 2 things, one is the business side if they expect a good revenue from it they will consider making more Mia games. The other one, which I think is the more important one, artistic side. This side includes the will of making new Mia game. People kinda miss this part but these games follow the way of creating an art. They need inspiration to write something, inspiration to crate images, they need fulfilment from creating it etc. In the end, artistic side cuts both way. When you work on something too long you'll get burned out, you won't even look at what you created, you wouldn't even want to hear anything about it and so on then after a while you'll have an urge to make some more, something new with it. So if business and artistic sides align, there is no real reason to not make another game.

All in all, I do know they said they concluded Mia story and I'd say they did it beautifully at least story-wise, I also get they busy with lots of games and they try to avoid spread too thin by starting to make another one but there is always a possibility see another Mia game down the line, maybe not soon but someday. I'll be one of the first one to buy if I see they release it. :giggle:
I surely will buy another Mia game. And as a die-hard Mia fan and a die-hard member of #TeamMia, for me there is only one ending. Happily ever after :) Sadie is fine, she definitely loves MC very much and is a great girlfriend for him. But I played it for the Mia and MC track. And I would like Inceton Games to consider it canonical. Choosing Mia forever! :)

#TeamMia

Last edited:

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Now wouldn't that be a hoot? Mia and MC have a son and daughter..."Summer with the kids of Mia"!
I'm sure new adventures could be invented for Mia, MC and their child/children. In fact, I am only interested in this path. I couldn't wait for Returning to Mia to be released because my only intention was to get Mia back. I did it, I got the Epilogue I was hoping for and the only development in part 3 that would interest me is the development of such an ending. Family: Mia, MC and their children.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes