Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Convenient miscarriage much?
That's just lazy writing don't even retcon her being pregnant if that's the case.
I have no idea what you're even talking about. And coming from someone who created a non-existent implication of adoption, I suppose that tracks.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Convenient miscarriage much?
Actually it is just basic Biology. The vast majority of human females miscarry their first pregnancy, although often it happens early enough in the process that they never realize they were pregnant. Add to that the emotional strain Mia would have been under after moving away suddenly and a miscarriage is more than plausible. I think it adds more depth and complexity to both her hesitance to interact with the MC when he arrives (miscarriages typically are accompanied with feelings of self-blame, and since her relationship was a secret she wouldn't have been able to talk to anyone about it and would have wrestled with those feelings for a very long time), and to her need to be in a committed monogamous relationship and not in a harem. For me, yet another example of realism in the Mia games that sets them apart from the average game story, but I get that some people are not into that in their sex games. To each their own, I guess.

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I have no idea what you're even talking about. And coming from someone who created a non-existent implication of adoption, I suppose that tracks.
No idea? You have no idea what your writing most of the time :ROFLMAO:
"Not shame, but sorrow. Mourning even"
Doesn't implie miscarriage, that's more abort mission type of statement.

• Angry
Reactions: tslojr

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
No idea? You have no idea what your writing most of the time :ROFLMAO:
"Not shame, but sorrow. Mourning even"
Doesn't implie miscarriage, that's more abort mission type of statement.
If that's how you interpret the line, then any further discussion would be a waste of both our time. :FacePalm:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Actually it is just basic Biology. The vast majority of human females miscarry their first pregnancy, although often it happens early enough in the process that they never realize they were pregnant. Add to that the emotional strain Mia would have been under after moving away suddenly and a miscarriage is more than plausible. I think it adds more depth and complexity to both her hesitance to interact with the MC when he arrives (miscarriages typically are accompanied with feelings of self-blame, and since her relationship was a secret she wouldn't have been able to talk to anyone about it and would have wrestled with those feelings for a very long time), and to her need to be in a committed monogamous relationship and not in a harem. For me, yet another example of realism in the Mia games that sets them apart from the average game story, but I get that some people are not into that in their sex games. To each their own, I guess.
I am gonna be fair and ignore the realism part because that's just a bunch of holes waiting to be poked
The M Night Shyamalan twist of Mia pregnancy it really doesn't add to the depth. She's hesitant because the first game happened. Overall just a lame idea and execution

• Angry

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Returning to Mia [v1.2.0] [Inceton]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Take THAT, MC! I just killed our unborn child! I sure showed you!"
well that's much better than adoption (where and with what money she would have lived for 9 months before meeting auntie (grace would have asked like a million things if mia had showed up with big belly and seb would have rubbed it on mc's face once he found out that mc and mia had sex).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Returning to Mia [v1.2.0] [Inceton] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.1.0 -> v1.2.0 [35,8 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: UraN82 and devonY7

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I am gonna be fair and ignore the realism part because that's just a bunch of holes waiting to be poked
The M Night Shyamalan twist of Mia pregnancy it really doesn't add to the depth. She's hesitant because the first game happened. Overall just a lame idea and execution
You're welcome to your opinion regarding how much the info (I wouldn't call it a "twist" in any way because it doesn't change anything - just gives more information into what happened while the MC and her were apart) does or does not add depth, and as to whether it was a good idea and/or execution. We all have our own opinions on subjective things.

Biology, however, is not subjective. The data are what they are and the reality of how pregnancy works in our species doesn't care about what "holes" you think you can poke.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
There are a few shameful path bugs (suddenly I'm breaking up with Sadie, what!, or suddenly I'm in a relationship with Cindy, what!) but it was pretty good nonetheless. I enjoyed the endings. Very well done.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes