girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm sure new adventures could be invented for Mia, MC and their child/children. In fact, I am only interested in this path. I couldn't wait for Returning to Mia to be released because my only intention was to get Mia back. I did it, I got the Epilogue I was hoping for and the only development in part 3 that would interest me is the development of such an ending. Family: Mia, MC and their children.
Well, honestly I wouldn't hold your breath. My comment was a total TIC joke. I truly think they've reached a firm stopping point with this story and it's best left where it is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i suggested swinging sometime ago but that got pretty much shot down.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Well, honestly I wouldn't hold your breath. My comment was a total TIC joke. I truly think they've reached a firm stopping point with this story and it's best left where it is.
That's why I wrote that it's possible to do something further, but as you yourself noticed, it's unlikely to happen. I've come to terms with it and I'm waiting for Lust Theory 3. It's true that the ending of Lust Theory 2 stopped me for a while and I had to postpone finishing the game. What they came up with at the end is interesting, but also a bit sad for me... We'll see how they solve it in part 3 ;)

Oct 10, 2022
they could reboot whole story and make them cousins instead siblings and other things.
They can reboot and make them tenants or roommates for all I care, heck they can even replace MC completely not a fan of that shitbag tbh. As long as Mia stays the same, both as looks-wise and character-wise I am completely okay with it. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
they could reboot whole story and make them cousins instead siblings and other things.
They could make them cousins instead of siblings?

If in your gameplay they are siblings you made them siblings by your answers at the beginning of the game.

"Mia is your...?" you must have answered "Sister"
"That makes you Mia's...?" you must have answered "Brother"

Just answer "Cousin" and "Cousin" and you will have made them cousins.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some devs are like that, 1 even had sudoku thingy to do so that mc could get job.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she's only with natural color on those which mc fucked on swm1.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes