Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Can anybody tell me why in the screen below, the text doesn't show my name?
View attachment 3142575
View attachment 3142576

This is the code from the Script file:

label Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1:
$ mc = persistent.mct
$ g_r = persistent.g_rt
$ nf = persistent.nf_rt
$ m_r = persistent.m_rt
$ b_r = persistent.b_rt
$ sa_r = persistent.sa_rt
$ gi = Character("Giselle", who_color="#ad39fa")
$ si = Character("Simon", who_color="#2a2b3d")
if lust_speed_1_p1_complete_giselle_1 == 0:
$ lust_speed_1_p1_complete_giselle_1 = 1
hide screen lust_time_giselle_1
window auto
scene e7i1042
with dissolve
show screen angle_button
n "Tugging at the buttons on Giselle's shirt, her top pops open, exposing her large breasts."
$ hide_angler()
scene e7i1043
gi "*gasp* Oh my!"
gi "You just tore my buttons off."
mc "Well, we can't keep those beautiful tits of yours hidden, can we?"
scene e7i1044
with dissolve
gi "Mmm... I suppose not."
gi "However, I might just have to bill you for it."
mc "To gaze upon this body, it'll be worth it."
scene e7i1045
n "Grabbing the shirt, you then tear it fully open..."
scene e7i1046
si "Hmm, if I recall correctly, that was a shirt I bought you."
si "And it wasn't cheap, either..."
scene e7i1047
n "Paying no attention to what Simon said, you grab a handful of Giselle's chest."
scene e7i1048
gi "Go easy on them, [mc!ct]."
gi "You don't wanna hurt me, do you?"
mc "Oh, I'm sure you can take a little punishment, can't you?"
gi "*giggle* Maybe just a little."
scene e7i1049
n "Massaging her tits for a bit longer, you lean in towards her nipple."
gi "*moan* Mmmm..."
gi "God, that feels so good."
cxx Do you know how I could alter this text to make the right name show?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
  • Added an auto forward option in the settings. You can also change how fast the dialogues advance. (due to popular demand)
LoL. Should be read "Reverted our stupid tweak that previously disabled the auto forward option that comes for free as a default in any new empty Ren'Py project"

Never understood why they spent time to have less features than the default. :FacePalm:

Thanks goodness they realized it was nonsense, at last!

Reactions: devonY7

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Can anybody tell me why in the screen below, the text doesn't show my name?
View attachment 3142575
View attachment 3142576

This is the code from the Script file:

label Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1:
$ mc = persistent.mct
$ g_r = persistent.g_rt
$ nf = persistent.nf_rt
$ m_r = persistent.m_rt
$ b_r = persistent.b_rt
$ sa_r = persistent.sa_rt
$ gi = Character("Giselle", who_color="#ad39fa")
$ si = Character("Simon", who_color="#2a2b3d")
if lust_speed_1_p1_complete_giselle_1 == 0:
$ lust_speed_1_p1_complete_giselle_1 = 1
hide screen lust_time_giselle_1
window auto
scene e7i1042
with dissolve
show screen angle_button
n "Tugging at the buttons on Giselle's shirt, her top pops open, exposing her large breasts."
$ hide_angler()
scene e7i1043
gi "*gasp* Oh my!"
gi "You just tore my buttons off."
mc "Well, we can't keep those beautiful tits of yours hidden, can we?"
scene e7i1044
with dissolve
gi "Mmm... I suppose not."
gi "However, I might just have to bill you for it."
mc "To gaze upon this body, it'll be worth it."
scene e7i1045
n "Grabbing the shirt, you then tear it fully open..."
scene e7i1046
si "Hmm, if I recall correctly, that was a shirt I bought you."
si "And it wasn't cheap, either..."
scene e7i1047
n "Paying no attention to what Simon said, you grab a handful of Giselle's chest."
scene e7i1048
gi "Go easy on them, [mc!ct]."
gi "You don't wanna hurt me, do you?"
mc "Oh, I'm sure you can take a little punishment, can't you?"
gi "*giggle* Maybe just a little."
scene e7i1049
n "Massaging her tits for a bit longer, you lean in towards her nipple."
gi "*moan* Mmmm..."
gi "God, that feels so good."
Mhh... it looks like that by modding/cheating/jumping by console or whatever your character object mc hasn't been created has been set to None.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have release 10.2 so what follow is based on Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_Steam, but I guess that the initial code shouldn't have been modified.

If you play an unmodded game starting from the start or from an unmodded save file and persistent file, such a creation should have occurred at the very beginning, when the game asks you for your name:
Code:
    label name:
        $ persistent.mct = renpy.input("{color=#efd300}{font=K2D-ThinItalic.ttf}What's your in-game name?{/font}{/color}", length = 10)
        $ mc = persistent.mct.content if isinstance(mc, Text) else persistent.mct
        if renpy.variant("pc"):
            $ mc = mc.strip()
            $ mc = mc.title()
        if mc == "":
            jump name
        $ mc = Character(mc.title(), color="#2370ff")
Just open the console and give the following command

mc = Character("Joseph", color="#2370ff")

and you should be ready to go.

Let me know if it works!

---

I couldn't reproduce that behaviour on my game, because as soon as I start a new game my mc object is already created with the default name "You", so I couldn't test if my suggestion works.

Let me know!

Last edited:

Scarpia

Jan 12, 2020
In this last 1.2.0 version there is no place to input the bonus codes? I even have two versions, normal and modded, the only diference in the main menu is the absense of the quit button on modded version.

Other question, does the photo gallery unlocks as we play?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe some of you have some information about whether anyone is working on an Android version?
there is android port of version 1.0 and prolly 1.10 and maybe even with sancho's wt-mod. 1.20 is just adding irrelevant things.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
To be honest this game was very weak. The first game was excellent, even though it had NTR in it, I liked it very much. I can't believe this is made by the same dev. I'm glad that Lust Theory is still ongoing that game is great too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be honest this game was very weak. The first game was excellent, even though it had NTR in it, I liked it very much. I can't believe this is made by the same dev. I'm glad that Lust Theory is still ongoing that game is great too.
this was mc either closing in with mia or staying with sadie.

Reactions: Macinnes

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I agree that the final options were weak. I loved the models, so would've liked more options with a greater diversity of girls. a big missed opportunity by the dev, IMO

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I agree that the final options were weak. I loved the models, so would've liked more options with a greater diversity of girls. a big missed opportunity by the dev, IMO
Of course, it depends on who and what expected from this game. I personally hoped that MC would be able to fix everything with Mia. And for me, the ending of Happily Ever After is the only one I needed. I haven't even tried to do the others. But of course I respect the opinions of others who would prefer an ending with, for example, Sebastian :p :p :p :D :D :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
isla, cindy, viv, auntie and shrink were sidechars so endings with any of them would have required breaking up game's story and logic.

breaking 1 heart is too much but breaking 2 and more would been just too much.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Of course, it depends on who and what expected from this game. I personally hoped that MC would be able to fix everything with Mia. And for me, the ending of Happily Ever After is the only one I needed. I haven't even tried to do the others. But of course I respect the opinions of others who would prefer an ending with, for example, Sebastian :p :p :p :D :D :D
I would've enjoyed being the one that offs Sebastian! And yes, I would've def enjoyed any non-happy ending path as that's more my style.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would've enjoyed being the one that offs Sebastian! And yes, I would've def enjoyed any non-happy ending path as that's more my style.
well you wouldn't been only 1 but he learned lesson w/o dying too.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Yes, Pete made good work, but i wouldn't mind to do it by myself (as MC of course ;) ) and i prefers happy endings. Of course I respect your perspective on the matter. Fortunately, everyone likes something different and it's fun :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt any of you would have wanted that mia gives birth and baby's dad is in jail.

Reactions: ZenoMod
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes