cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I made MC single at the end. Should I have lied to Sadie that nothing happened between MC and the daughter of Isla?
if you fucked isla or cindy while seb was missing then that leads to no sadie end since cindy tells to sadie that she had sex with mc (even if mc wasn't on her path, devs choices that isla sex = cindy sex -----> sadie break up).

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Ugh...wish they put in a skip function. Cuz I'm flaccid in an instant. Gross. Hell, I don't wanna see the women take a piss either.
Well, what can I answer to that? It is how it is. I'm not a fan of this type of scenes either... but apparently the creators are :D

persuasive2

Mar 1, 2019
Hi, can you help me with Go File upload or renew part 2 Delafil? Because the file was empty. The other sources like mixdrop, uploadheaven is too long in my region, the faster and free (lol) is go file, lol. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, can you help me with Go File upload or renew part 2 Delafil? Because the file was empty. The other sources like mixdrop, uploadheaven is too long in my region, the faster and free (lol) is go file, lol. Thanks.
report op and request new dl links.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
if you fucked isla or cindy while seb was missing then that leads to no sadie end since cindy tells to sadie that she had sex with mc (even if mc wasn't on her path, devs choices that isla sex = cindy sex -----> sadie break up).
Which is a big bug to me because I replayed the whole game from scratch avoiding Cindy and yes I fucked Isla but I don't see why Cindy would confess anything to Sadie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
She saw you fucking Isla, so she tells Sadie about that.
I don't think we played the same game, Cindy never saw us and knows nothing about this relationship. We've had sex 3 times: in her hotel room (no way Cindy could see us), on the boat (Cindy was not even there), and in her house (Cindy was in her hotel room).
And that's not even the point here, you have to confess to Sadie that you had sex with Cindy even if you never had, that's the reason why I replayed the whole f**king game, just to make sure I never touched Cindy.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I don't think we played the same game, Cindy never saw us and knows nothing about this relationship. We've had sex 3 times: in her hotel room (no way Cindy could see us), on the boat (Cindy was not even there), and in her house (Cindy was in her hotel room).
And that's not even the point here, you have to confess to Sadie that you had sex with Cindy even if you never had, that's the reason why I replayed the whole f**king game, just to make sure I never touched Cindy.
I did play the game, and if you fuck Isla (IIRC, you can fuck Cindy) at the end, then you get the Cindy's confession scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which is a big bug to me because I replayed to whole game from scratch avoiding Cindy and yes I fucked Isla but I don't see why Cindy would confess anything to Sadie.
right.

She saw you fucking Isla, so she tells Sadie about that.
no way, she wasn't anywhere near when mc fucked isla or vice versa.

I did play the game, and if you fuck Isla (IIRC, you can fuck Cindy) at the end, then you get the Cindy's confession scene.
yes but on that cindy tells to sadie that she (cindy) and mc had relationship even if that was untrue.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
right.

no way, she wasn't anywhere near when mc fucked isla or vice versa.

yes but on that cindy tells to sadie that she (cindy) and mc had relationship even if that was untrue.
I guess the developer just forgot about adding the right dialogue, because in the code it is the sex with Isla that triggers it.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I guess the developer just forgot about adding the right dialogue, because in the code it is the sex with Isla that triggers it.
It also triggers the fact that even if your relation with Mia is set to "couple" (you even had THE big date with her on the island), she just treats you as a "friend" the next day.
Inceton really fucked up chapter 10.
Another example: you're on the 3some path (Sadie + Vivian), but when talking to Sadie during the breakup on the beach, she says that you were against having a 3some... like it never happened...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It also triggers the fact that even if your relation with Mia is set to "couple" (you even had THE big date with her on the island), she just treats you as a "friend" the next day.
well mia path started early game and later on sadie path inceton saved renders and made island date available even on sadie path.

Am I the only one who played Returning to Mia to actually get back to Mia? Was it just me who chose the only right path, which was to be faithful to Mia and be only with her to achieve the ending of Happily Ever After? ;)
nope.

Is there a herem ending in this game
nope, not even 3some

• Love
Reactions: Joncik_Ko
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes