WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I just wanted to clarify the 4 different endings because it can be a bit tricky to figure them out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For ending 4, you just not fuck Isla at the end of the game too, because there is a bug that put you in the Cheating on Sadie path and closes the Mia path if you do that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1-2 don't seem to differ much, 4 i got even fucking all and end sadie path 1 way or other (even when she asked about cindy) which led to fucking mommy and auntie before leaving with mia (ofc that was 1.0 version).

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
Seriously folks, it's not hard to copy over saves.

Windows, folder, view, show hidden items....

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SwM2-1604045022

or....

C:\Users\NAME of your PC\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SwM2-1604045022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, copy all those saves to the game folder of Returing to Mia 2. If you do not have a save folder create one inside of the game folder, if you do, just copy all contents to it, done.

Screenshots above in spoiler tab to show examples.
Can't get this to work, I've tried both coping it from the path in ur post as well as from the Ep 9 game folder and both ways when loading a save ends in an error and game crashes. most if not all my saves points are at choice spots, not sure if that might be interfering with the loading somehow tho.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't get this to work, I've tried both coping it from the path in ur post as well as from the Ep 9 game folder and both ways when loading a save ends in an error and game crashes. most if not all my saves points are at choice spots, not sure if that might be interfering with the loading somehow tho.
attach traceback.txt on your post (not it's contents, just that file). i save always on prev. screen before choice spot.

Oct 10, 2022
Mia ending is the good ending or the bad one?
Will something bad happen after choosing Mia?
Neither good nor bad ending. You can have Mia or Sadie endings according to your taste, nothing bad of it. Well except in Mia ending, there is increased chance of having genetically inherited disease off-springs but other than that nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and rediix73

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mia ending is the good ending or the bad one?
Will something bad happen after choosing Mia?
1. no bad endings
2. nothing bad happens to sadie either if chooses mia or vice versa.
3. viv, auntie, mommy, isla, cindy and shrink might shed some tears if mc fucked them after mc and mia/sadie left the town.

Thank you for being willing to help.
looks too weird to my eyes so ask help from Sancho1969

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
Buy a new laptop

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for being willing to help.
Sigh...

This traceback is from you attempting to load a save made with SanchoMod previously installed but you are now playing an unmodded VN installation. Either install the mod again (for the correct version) or use the "SaveFixer" found in the mod's OP. Use one or the other... NEVER both. Make sense? Regards.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes