SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Returning to Mia [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] [Inceton]

Changelog: Updated spelling, bugfixes, and some other things.

Win/Linux/Mac:

NOTE: Will more mirrors later on......

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Returning to Mia [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] [Inceton] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v1.02 -> v1.1.0 [178 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Although after hearing about Vivian, not sure if I even want to finish now.....:cry::cry::cry:
she never was more than sidechar and she's more to femmes than males so mc had no hopes with her.

unless that new update really contains some new content in the end(not in the middle or start) won't dl it.

Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
she never was more than sidechar and she's more to femmes than males so mc had no hopes with her.

unless that new update really contains some new content in the end(not in the middle or start) won't dl it.
I think I imprinted on her because she was the first person you meet, but I'm expecting the worse

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReturningToMia-EP10v1.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Returning to Mia (Summer With Mia 2) MultiMod (Ep 10 v1.1 Update)
View attachment 3059675
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3059676 View attachment 3059677
The absolute best way to play the VN. Almost 100hrs of coding involved in this mod update alone to squash all the dev's bugs and offer you even more features than the mod's previous update.

*** A fresh playthrough is HIGHLY recommended for best experience ***
(old saves will work fine but much has changed in Ep1-9's images/anims and Ep9's dialogue)

Important - Proper installation instructions for Patched version(s):
If you install the full VN version then disregard, otherwise if you installed either the uncompressed or compressed patches you MUST follow these instructions or your installation will fail.
  1. Assuming you install Ep10 initial release and both patches. Navigate to the VN's directory/folder.
  2. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  3. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
  4. Install the mod as usual by placing all the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "/game" folder.
  5. Play to your heart's content and thank me for almost 100hrs to finish this buggy update.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

P.S. Thanks to SonsOLiberty, Bob69, and all you Mia fans. This mod is for you (well, I made it for me really so I call semantics :ROFLMAO: ).
SanchoMod

Updated to v1.1.0 ... it's basically just grammatical rewrite of the final VN Day, nothing serious imho.

Enjoy and regards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i have those unlocked either by completing game or by mod.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Can we merge the split files ??
If you dwonload the split files from two host like 1 part from mega and the 2 second part from gofile that works.
You need to merge them to unpack it that is why its split.But why not download the compressed version?

russiannuke

Jan 10, 2019
ReturningToMia-EP10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Torrent not found.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes