Oct 10, 2022
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah that option was weird, like anyone could choose Sadie over Mia. Mia is a goddess with no match, like that dyke Sadie could ever match my beloved Mia. :love:
Amen to that Brother! :)

amen brother Hulk Hogan.jpg

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I respect your opinion, but we Defenestrator.for.traitor and i, We stand firm on this position ;)

View attachment 3323164
if you say so , so be it for both of you(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey Defenestrator.for.traitor
I start to be your student in writers school :whistle::giggle: so be careful or I could be 1st writer up.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Joncik_Ko
Oct 10, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well she did not leave MC without a reason, dude fucked their mother and her best friend. At that point she was in love with MC and pregnant with his child. MC is an asshole in both of the games but in the first one he was vicious evil asshole. Oh btw she had miscarriage because of all the stress.

What did I do to labeled as a traitor? I love Mia, Cece, Nikki, Zelda, Alex, Fiona, Helena, Amrit, Jaye, Allison, Kaylee, Carolina, Astrid, Rion, Lucy, Roxy, Bella, Chandra, Lana, Erika, Martinez, Luna, Aymee, Athena, Eve, Valentina, Lisa, Drusilla, Katie and Lena. Did I ever betray them?:LOL:

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i bet that kaz couldn't have even choose between sadie and emma.

jonc and def: i never said mia wasn't best choice but your admiration just goes overboard (and your pic posts cause unnecessary scrolling).

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well she did not leave MC without a reason, dude fucked their mother and her best friend. At that point she was in love with MC and pregnant with his child. MC is an asshole in both of the games but in the first one he was vicious evil asshole. Oh btw she had miscarriage because of all the stress.

What did I do to labeled as a traitor? I love Mia, Cece, Nikki, Zelda, Alex, Fiona, Helena, Amrit, Jaye, Allison, Kaylee, Carolina, Astrid, Rion, Lucy, Roxy, Bella, Chandra, Lana, Erika, Martinez, Luna, Aymee, Athena, Eve, Valentina, Lisa, Drusilla, Katie and Lena. Did I ever betray them?:LOL:
what what what , is Mia is his sis I do not remember , may be 1/2 sis , so I leave her to you and go to Sadie. (y)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

ok , wait for me 2 days to write all my princesses :ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: Joncik_Ko
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes