Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Well she did not leave MC without a reason, dude fucked their mother and her best friend. At that point she was in love with MC and pregnant with his child. MC is an asshole in both of the games but in the first one he was vicious evil asshole. Oh btw she had miscarriage because of all the stress.

What did I do to labeled as a traitor? I love Mia, Cece, Nikki, Zelda, Alex, Fiona, Helena, Amrit, Jaye, Allison, Kaylee, Carolina, Astrid, Rion, Lucy, Roxy, Bella, Chandra, Lana, Erika, Martinez, Luna, Aymee, Athena, Eve, Valentina, Lisa, Drusilla, Katie and Lena. Did I ever betray them?:LOL:
Oh my... You are busy :) If Drusilla is the one from Motherless so i recognize only Mia and her... ;) But i'd add Megan and Jessica on my list :) Melody and Dee ;) Athena i know only from Bare Witness and She is very nice too :)

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I know it's not tagged femdom or anything but is there plenty of pussy licking in this by any chance? =P

Derprod

Sep 16, 2018
lol posted this in the mod thread, it belongs here.

Wow this game ends with no cyndi creampie? oh lord, talk about cutting it short..... BIG disappointment.
this game has an ISLA ending, Isla sex interactions total: 3
This game has no Cindy ending, Cindy sex interactions: 6.
On top of this, you actually build a connection with Cindy that goes deeper during the game. And I for once would have liked to have her too as an option at the end, given the character development was there since the beginning and it could have been so much more.
way to fuck it up, congratz.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
1st A few handmade posters hung in several rooms ;)

Now, before you tell me how fucked up I am, let me make it easier for you. I know about it, but somehow I feel good about it :D
I have no idea why you would even need several rooms for (unless if you have a family house) it would be very creepy for you to be hanging up images of Mia in your kids' rooms and etc. You, having a kid/wife though? very unlikely. So, again, why would you need several rooms for? Even if you live with your mom/dad, it is still weird.

You are a killer and have several rooms for your victims, with whom you will torture with Mia stuff all around. Trying to find the right victim (the IRL Mia) Dead bodies in the closet like you're the American Psycho.

You could use all that energy on something that is real (maybe a real person?) and not someone/something that is made up. I mean, I don't care for any actresses/etc but maybe you do. Why love/care about something/someone that will never feel the same way back?

But hey, if you feel good, then I guess nothing I say will change anything. Have fun feeling good.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I have no idea why you would even need several rooms for (unless if you have a family house) it would be very creepy for you to be hanging up images of Mia in your kids' rooms and etc. You, having a kid/wife though? very unlikely. So, again, why would you need several rooms for? Even if you live with your mom/dad, it is still weird.

You are a killer and have several rooms for your victims, with whom you will torture with Mia stuff all around. Trying to find the right victim (the IRL Mia) Dead bodies in the closet like you're the American Psycho.

You could use all that energy on something that is real (maybe a real person?) and not someone/something that is made up. I mean, I don't care for any actresses/etc but maybe you do. Why love/care about something/someone that will never feel the same way back?

But hey, if you feel good, then I guess nothing I say will change anything. Have fun feeling good.
OK, well i have wife and son :) My wife laughs at my "love" for Mia. :D

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes