Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Returning to Mia (Summer With Mia 2) MultiMod (Ep 10 v1.1 Update)
View attachment 3059675
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3059676 View attachment 3059677
The absolute best way to play the VN. Almost 100hrs of coding involved in this mod update alone to squash all the dev's bugs and offer you even more features than the mod's previous update.

*** A fresh playthrough is HIGHLY recommended for best experience ***
(old saves will work fine but much has changed in Ep1-9's images/anims and Ep9's dialogue)

Important - Proper installation instructions for Patched version(s):
If you install the full VN version then disregard, otherwise if you installed either the uncompressed or compressed patches you MUST follow these instructions or your installation will fail.
  1. Assuming you install Ep10 initial release and both patches. Navigate to the VN's directory/folder.
  2. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  3. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
  4. Install the mod as usual by placing all the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "/game" folder.
  5. Play to your heart's content and thank me for almost 100hrs to finish this buggy update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

P.S. Thanks to SonsOLiberty, Bob69, and all you Mia fans. This mod is for you (well, I made it for me really so I call semantics :ROFLMAO: ).
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)
SWM_SM_Cover.jpg
Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly (click on the above banner to be redirected if desired).

Changlelog:
  • Resolved issue where the MC's name reverted to dev's persistent defaults within SanchoGallery during LustTime events. Thanks to my bud colombeen for reporting the issue.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not annoyed. just wondering how long can you keep posting same pics again and again until you get bored despite mia addiction.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well new players haven't wandered in or have ran away screaming.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes