cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
must be warm whereever they live or electricity bill has "couple" zeroes.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
It was probably said before in this thread, but I really hope (but doubt) that there will be either a sequel to this game or an extended version to the Mia ending. I really want to see what happens at the family reunion.

Other than that this game was pretty good except for a small (but lorebreaking) bug/fuckup during a quite important dialogue.

Oct 10, 2022
It was probably said before in this thread, but I really hope (but doubt) that there will be either a sequel to this game or an extended version to the Mia ending. I really want to see what happens at the family reunion.

Other than that this game was pretty good except for a small (but lorebreaking) bug/fuckup during a quite important dialogue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most likely neither since mia is done except maybe some cameos on later games (yes we knpw that jonciik is displeased about that).

as i have said for mia's adventures to continue it'd either be family path or mia solo.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes