jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
What constitute of scenes? As in new paths, additional content etc. or complementary renders for already existing scenes?
Here's hoping for that family reunion scene and then any relevant followup scenes... :cool: Didn't have any problems with the current ending(s), but if you chose the Mia path the lack of follow-through on consequences was a big unresolved gap in this kind of story, IMHO, unless the two of them are planning to roam the world forever and never return home.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well family reunion could be seen as canon and devs might not want that.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Here's hoping for that family reunion scene and then any relevant followup scenes... :cool: Didn't have any problems with the current ending(s), but if you chose the Mia path the lack of follow-through on consequences was a big unresolved gap in this kind of story, IMHO, unless the two of them are planning to roam the world forever and never return home.
MC banged his sister, his aunt and his mom. I don't think anyone will be surprised by him and Mia becoming a couple, with the exception of the dad.

Reactions: Joncik_Ko

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
MC banged his sister, his aunt and his mom. I don't think anyone will be surprised by him and Mia becoming a couple, with the exception of the dad.
Well, I suppose I should have clarified I meant a return to their home town (where 'family reunions' tend to take place), not just a return to where they have been living recently with their aunt. If you don't think "anyone will be surpised" if siblings return to their home town - where many people have known them since they were kids - married with a baby, I would have to say you may have grown up in a very unusual town. :LOL:

I agree there would probably be little reaction if they went back to where the aunt lives because nobody knows them that well there (and may not even know they are related). I also doubt that given the circumstances they would ever move back to that hometown permanently to live there, but they might travel back to visit under specific circumstances, and if anyone spotted them word would probably spread quickly given the salaciousness of the gossip, and some interesting consequences could ensue.

I'm thinking a grandparent falls ill and is hosptalized, so they come back in case it might be the last chance to see that grandparent alive, and one or more of their high school classmates who works at the hospital spreads the news from there... If I were a fanfic kind of person I would probably already have written it myself because I'm getting worked up just thinking about all the possibilities... :ROFLMAO: :geek: :eek:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well family is in pieces, mommy wants to/has divorced from her hubby so not doing that great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not only them... on Discord is one BIG fan of Laura ;)
sure and some with auntie and viv and rest too most likely.

regarding discord there better not have any incest content or inceton gets booted from patreon.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes