cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes, mc's working week starts, not hers besides she might update her only fans at some point.

Nbbbbr

Sep 24, 2021
first play.
please can someone explain who is mia and grace.
i dont know their original relationships.
so grace is .. who? mother, aunt?
i dont wanna play first games.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
first play.
emm sorry, mia shes sister to MC
Mia is her roommate from the first game and Grace is landlady of Mia. Also Laura will show up later, she is MC and Mia's landlady from the first game.

Or if you are really twisted, you can go for Mia as the sister, Grace as the aunt and Laura as the mum.

Reactions: Nbbbbr

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
first play.
According to lore Mia is sister of MC, Grace is Aunt and Laura is their Mom. Inceton Games had to remove family relationships and give the player a choice because patreon wouldn't allow the game to be published. Additionally, the first game in the series, before the Ren'Py version appeared, was titled My Sister Mia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
first play.
i see you haven't played summer with mia yet so goto play that 1st.

if you aren't interested on incest then mia is ex-roommate, laura (will appear later) is ex-landlady to both mia and mc and grace is mia's and mc's current landlady.

if incest then mia is sister, grace is aunt and laura is mother.

on part 1 aka summer with mia non-incest mc and mia are roommates and older couple's tenants and older couple are landlady and landlord to mia and mc. on incest siblings, son and daughter and mother and father.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what do you want as breakfast? coffee with rat poison or flapjacks with arsenic?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why ? I Said I stop playing when forced to choose between my 2 princess Mia and Sadie , but I came here for the magnificent fanart
not rly fan art, game images.

well you knew that inceton won't make harem or poly game and still you played it.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes