cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is that the only time then? I mean if I didn't get a one off scene then I can't go back that far to fix it if there is more Grace content, but I may be able to find a save that gives me the scene.....at this point I just want to get this finished (and just checked, I do have or did the shower scene with the dream scene afterwards)
after shower scene and rest they talk later at in her room about what happened and if answers wrong then no sex then or in future. you can finish game even w/o fucking auntie, mommy and rest of sidechars (well viv is must since she's on sadie path). you can see it on sancho gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mia relaxes in bath while mc brings food to table.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
guessing there will never be a chance of another game in this series, even a spin off of emma or smth(i desperately need emma)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guessing there will never be a chance of another game in this series, even a spin off of emma or smth(i desperately need emma)
well emma is possible although very very unlikely but on that'd no references on either mia or sadie but most likely this was swan song of these chars.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well emma is possible although very very unlikely but on that'd no references on either mia or sadie but most likely this was swan song of these chars.
eh, I think this was a great send-off to the characters. The Mia/MC story had a great conclusion, no more story to tell there imo. The rest of cast I don't care too much about, and don't think they would make a great sequel.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
eh, I think this was a great send-off to the characters. The Mia/MC story had a great conclusion, no more story to tell there imo. The rest of cast I don't care too much about, and don't think they would make a great sequel.
i agree with you but "some" others not, they want either see mc's and mia's family life or her adventures on her own or same with sadie.

Oct 10, 2022
Even though I agree it was a beautiful send-off I'd love to see a sequel to MC&Mia relationship. :) I know it's near impossible but one can only hope, right? :giggle:

Oct 10, 2022
for me the canon ending is MC/Mia, so I wouldn't bother with the rest honestly
Ngl, I liked Sadie ending to even though I don't like Sadie that much up until Mia showed up with her boyfriend then I understood non-Mia endings are not for me.

yeah, but what would it be about? Family life in the suburbs? Because I don't see them going back to their old habits :ROFLMAO:
Anything really. I think they can have lots of adventures together. Even trying to resist temptations could be an idea too. I may have mentioned, seems like they were travelling the world together so new places, new faces, new adventures but this time together. :unsure:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ngl, I liked Sadie ending to even though I don't like Sadie that much up until Mia showed up with her boyfriend then I understood non-Mia endings are not for me.
never saw that ending and I won't, Mia only for me :ROFLMAO: (don't get me wrong, I like Sadie, but I honestly think the story is about Mia, just as LoF is about Cece, even though there are plenty other LIs)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, but what would it be about? Family life in the suburbs? Because I don't see them going back to their old habits :ROFLMAO:
well they got money now(not as rich money) but still enuf that they could buy house on countryside.

Reactions: Elduriel

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
If anyone will ask me, Mia nad MC, this is THE ONE AND ONLY ending... the rest... well other endings are some sort of BUG in the game :p
And i'll be happy to se continuation. But we have what we have and that's it. I'm happy that i got Hapily ever after :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If anyone will ask me, Mia nad MC, this is THE ONE AND ONLY ending... the rest... well other endings are some sort of BUG in the game :p
And i'll be happy to se continuation. But we have what we have and that's it. I'm happy that i got Hapily ever after :)
well good that nobody is asking from you. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea mc needs to goto bed so that she can go out.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes