luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
Game would be better if mc was Single and didn't have a girlfriend. can't cheat on that bitch sadie. have to stay faithfull. bunch of bullshit. Where's the Break up button when you need one. i wanna be single and not be a cheatin bastard, cus i tell ya the temptation is there its TOO MUCH. its killing me. All these girls that want the mc and i can't act on it because this fucker decided to have a girlfriend. I HATE games where mc has a girlfriend. how do you guys deal with this. do you not have a fucking conscience or somthin???

Oct 10, 2022
Game would be better if mc was Single and didn't have a girlfriend. can't cheat on that bitch sadie. have to stay faithfull. bunch of bullshit. Where's the Break up button when you need one. i wanna be single and not be a cheatin bastard, cus i tell ya the temptation is there its TOO MUCH. its killing me. All these girls that want the mc and i can't act on it because this fucker decided to have a girlfriend. I HATE games where mc has a girlfriend. how do you guys deal with this. do you not have a fucking conscience or somthin???
Do as I do then. I thought Sadie as an interim gf, a rebound so when I had the chance I jumped into the Mia path. As far as I am concerned I did not cheat anyone.

To all the poor souls that have to get through... whatever this nonsense is just not have to play a VN-ish game the size of an AAA game : Page 393.
Not sure what you are referring to.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
It's simple, I got rid of Sadie as quickly as the game allowed me. My MC has always been loyal only to Mia ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea sleep well while my elbow pushes on your spleen.

also it's time for whiskey-coffee.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Unfortunately, the pot turned out to be a bit too heavy for my son and hence the small "flood". I already have 3 original mugs from Inceton Games :)

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes