• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
NTR haters are dumbest group of peoble in the world.
Yup about as dumb as the lovers of that Genre. Just trying to mix those two group of players in a game tends to make neither group very happy. I thought devs would have learned that by now and if want to try they should be incredibly careful with how it impacts those characters for the non lovers :p Like I said choices have consequences for devs and how the game and characters are perceived.

If they are happy with that it is fair enough, but you will win some players with that and lose others and may make certain routes in your game redundant for a lot of players.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Talking about false strawmans. There is a difference between someone that was in a few serial monogamous relations in past, someone that did not want to be in a steady relation since to busy with other things and once in a while picked up a guy for the sex and someone that got gangbanged weekly since a sexual beast and whether those priorities have changed or not since that period in their lives. (whether that person was male or female)

Thing is this seems to be a game about romancing certain characters mainly (admittedly that may be a wrong impression :p). If so the consequence of the choice of the devs to add those flashbacks is that for 30-50% of those more romance players, they can stop to develop a romance path with the aunt after those flashbacks, for most of them it will be hard to see her still as a valid romance interest and only a big change in her character and priorities later on might salvage that, but then why portray her as a sexual beast in the first place.

Basically consequence of devs choice (which they have every right to make and I am not saying remove it) is that for many they removed the aunt as a romance character to satisfy the fetish of some others. Now if the focus of the game is to satisfy those fetishes more as have romantic relations with the main girls, that is fair enough. If not you are chasing at least part of your core audience away with adding hated actions for them that do have an influence on how those characters are perceived in game.

Also as a dev you cannot have your cake and eat it, choices are theirs to make, but they have consequences. :)
The fact that her having poly flings in the past removes her as a romantic interest for you, seems to be more of a you problem than a dev problem.

Also it's a wrong assumption that every character in the game is a potential romantic interest. It could be a purely sexual interest for some players and her past experiences make her even more of a sexual beast from that perspective.

For example, I very rarely play these games for romance and in fact I find it extremely cringe most of the time. In this game it could maybe work for Mia since writing is a bit better than the previous but still have my doubts. But despite preferring purely sexual relationships with no attachment in these games, I don't expect devs to write every character as a slutty minx. Variety is good.

That's not to say I think there should be more scenes like that. I find them to be boring filler that take away resources from progression scenes and I skipped the recent one. But assuming your personal preferances of how characters should behave is some kind of gospel that devs should adhere to so they don't lose audience, is (and I hate that word)....problematic.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The fact that her having poly flings in the past removes her as a romantic interest for you, seems to be more of a you problem than a dev problem.

Also it's a wrong assumption that every character in the game is a potential romantic interest. It could be a purely sexual interest for some players and her past experiences make her even more of a sexual beast from that perspective.

For example, I very rarely play these games for romance and in fact I find it extremely cringe most of the time. In this game it could maybe work for Mia since writing is a bit better than the previous but still have my doubts. But despite preferring purely sexual relationships with no attachment in these games, I don't expect devs to write every character as a slutty minx. Variety is good.

That's not to say I think there should be more scenes like that. I find them to be boring filler that take away resources from progression scenes and I skipped the recent one. But assuming your personal preferances of how characters should behave is some kind of gospel that devs should adhere to so they don't lose audience, is (and I hate that word)....problematic.
Ah I agree mostly with you and yeah it is in a way a me problem, where me is quite a lot of people though that have similar feelings, have them to a lesser degree or are way more rabid about it. :p (Edit where for me a past with MMf and MMMF where twice also makes it a trend feels emotionally quite different in the past of a girl as serial BF"s/husbands or hookups once in a while with boys/girls to satisfy sex drive). Still as a dev you most of the time also make a game for others to enjoy and in that it is important to understand who it is you try to amuse.

Like I said if the aunt is not meant to be a romance interest for a throuple or rival of Mia those scenes are fine, if the game is meant to be focused on NPC action and we later see Mia in MMF trios and such that is also fine, just in last case the game is not for me. Now it is just that is not the idea I got from setup of game and if I had it wrong I will just regretfully give up on the game.

That still does not mean devs can not do what they did, but simply it will mean they miss quite a bit of their potential target audience if this was meant to be a romantic game mostly with the aunt with their choices while others will be happy that were not the target audience. You cannot as a dev put scenes like that in and expect that certain player groups will happily go on a romance route with the aunt after that, it just does not work that way. :)

Last edited:

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
As long as NTR and harem is out I'm all for this game, might even pledge on patreon. I just want to see how things progress first.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ah I agree mostly with you and yeah it is in a way a me problem, where me is quite a lot of people though that have similar feelings, have them to a lesser degree or are way more rabid about it. :p Still as a dev you most of the time also make a game for others to enjoy and in that it is important to understand who it is you try to amuse.

Like I said if the aunt is not meant to be a romance interest for a throuple or rival of Mia those scenes are fine, if the game is meant to be focused on NPC action and we later see Mia in MMF trios and such that is also fine, just in last case the game is not for me. Now it is just that is not the idea I got from setup of game and if I had it wrong I will just regretfully give up on the game.

That still does not mean devs can not do what they did, but simply it will mean they miss quite a bit of their potential target audience if this was meant to be a romantic game mostly with the aunt with their choices while others will be happy that were not the target audience.
Who measures that audience that is disgruntled and should under no circumstance ever be displeased in the slightest, if the game is to succeed? What is the metric?

In this thread, I see people who don't like, not only the scenes, but also the characterization because of them. Others who don't give a fuck about the characterization but aren't crazy about the scenes. Others who don't give fuck in general and just enjoy the game. And others who really liked the scenes and would want even more of that. So who decides what audience the dev should cater to and who is to say that catering to a specific one is the recipe of success?

Not to mention that many of these "dev did x thing I don't like so I'm out" posters are just pouting to try to influence the creator. The most popular game on the site has literal whore characters in it. Guess what? It still brings all the $$$. And many of the people complaining about those characters are still active in the thread, obviously still playing it even if they keep doing their favorite thing. Which is complaining of course.

In the end if the game has good visuals, writing and a solid plan going forward, it will have an audience.

Btw, I might be wrong but I don't think aunt is meant to rival Mia. Dev seems to be going for a more romantic approach with Mia this time, with her being the default main girl.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Why don't
Developer Just remake Summer with mia 1 And make that shit ntr avoidable so new players can try the game
And he can also get some patreon
Actually started up a new game in the first one and the first thing it asks you is if you want to enable NTR or not. So it does seem avoidable. But I don't know for sure since...

The first one is also depressing to me because when MC gets involved with mom he looses interest in Mia (Which I thought was really odd since it is called Summer with Mia) and the scene where Mia asks about MC not spending any time with her and the sad look on her face just killed it for me I couldn't play any further.

Even now seeing her again in this version I still see that sad look on her face and it just makes me so sad:cry:. I want to tell her how much of a fool I was and that I still love her and beg her to be with me again and that I will never leave her ever again.

• Sad
Reactions: Majima@22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Who measures that audience that is disgruntled and should under no circumstance ever be displeased in the slightest, if the game is to succeed? What is the metric?

In this thread, I see people who don't like, not only the scenes, but also the characterization because of them. Others who don't give a fuck about the characterization but aren't crazy about the scenes. Others who don't give fuck in general and just enjoy the game. And others who really liked the scenes and would want even more of that. So who decides what audience the dev should cater to and who is to say that catering to a specific one is the recipe of success?

Not to mention that many of these "dev did x thing I don't like so I'm out" posters are just pouting to try to influence the creator. The most popular game on the site has literal whore characters in it. Guess what? It still brings all the $$$. And many of the people complaining about those characters are still active in the thread, obviously still playing it even if they keep doing their favorite thing. Which is complaining of course.

In the end if the game has good visuals, writing and a solid plan going forward, it will have an audience.

Btw, I might be wrong but I don't think aunt is meant to rival Mia. Dev seems to be going for a more romantic approach with Mia this time, with her being the default main girl.
Well the ones who set that metric and measure are the devs and what they promise of course. Nobody else in the end and yeah a game will find its audience, but would you as a dev really feel your game was a success if that was not the audience you wanted to target and promised a game to? Well also that is a choice for the devs. :)

You may well be right about the aunt and even if you are wrong it might be smart idea for the devs to make her route that way now, since after those two scenes (part of) the audience for such a romance route will not be interested in a romance route with her anyway, making a more corrupt route with her likely reach more audience as a romance route for the work put in.

Deleted member 7704

Dec 17, 2016
It is kinda weird. Compared to the first game the pace is a lot slower and doesn't feel like the game that the first one was. This is written well in certain parts others it is kinda of not very clear on what direction certain conversations are going to achieve in the end vs others were you can see what is going to happen.

I'm still waiting for the climax of when things actually start happening the building part is interesting but it seems like something is missing. I kind of wish we got more of a background on what MIA is doing compared to us hanging around with all these other people constantly. More scenes with MIA would be nice, I understand the whole lets bring in more characters to make the MC more confused til he loses his mind and crosses the line which I think is what is going to happen. At least that is what is being hinted at. Who will be the main person who pushes him over that edge completely. I'm guessing it is going to be his GF who makes him cross the line or Viv. IT is really obvious that Viv is the one behind all of this though. She probably invited his GF and caused a lot of stuff. I bet the reason why she went missing for the one day was cause she went and visited MC GF and told her all the fun things that have been happening. Probably seduced her as well.

Over all wasn't that bad of an update but not the greatest. Just a filler for better things to come I can only hope. My only thing I would say is give us some more MIA and MC building stuff. I would hope it would be a more positive interaction over time building up instead of him eventually just being on good terms if you are wanting to take your time in building the story this would make more sense. Unless you are going to have it were he just says fuck it and starts banging her.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Actually started up a new game in the first one and the first thing it asks you is if you want to enable NTR or not. So it does seem avoidable. But I don't know for sure since...

The first one is also depressing to me because when MC gets involved with mom he looses interest in Mia (Which I thought was really odd since it is called Summer with Mia) and the scene where Mia asks about MC not spending any time with her and the sad look on her face just killed it for me I couldn't play any further.

Even now seeing her again in this version I still see that sad look on her face and it just makes me so sad:cry:. I want to tell her how much of a fool I was and that I still love her and beg her to be with me again and that I will never leave her ever again.
Summer with mia 1 have forced ntr with mia
If you turn off the ntr
Then it will just don't show you the scenes
But they still happen in the game

And that's what I'm saying developer should rework on that and make then completely avoidable for players

(And game don't make any scene to me with ntr mia can have sex with other guys but if MCs does the same she leaves mc wow )

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Oh man I hope we get more scenes with Cindy that girl was a riot and she is super sexy :p. I was a little disappointed though when Cindy got on her knees and we didn't use our "police power" to use the situation to our advantage :devilish:.

Reactions: N7Pi3
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes