Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Guess I will be waiting until the MC gets into the action himself, just not interested in seeing a potential Li or fuck interest of MC getting it on. Even if they are flashbacks it does not really enhances her as a romance option. Fact is with more as one guy as well makes it a bonerkiller as well for me. :) (For those who always yell it is past or she is not a LI yet, I do not care what the past of a woman is as long as I do not have to know or see it and she has other priorities now as in past. Now even if I can skip those scenes it violates the I do not have to know rule already with her just from checking remarks about update, deciding if wanted to play it already. :ROFLMAO: )

Glad there is still Mia and let's hope the aunt will just be a distraction and not someone you have to get in a romantic relationship with to get with Mia after those flashbacks.
Then don't hear it from Aunt, simple as that , the content will not change for you guys whether you like it or not (Even I am disappointed but not because of Aunt, because there is no Mia and MC) , you have to bear with it or play something else. And as for romantic interest, aunt will never be neither the mom or any woman in the game in my opinion, because it will still be Mia and MC in the end because the story is all about them

river32

Jan 28, 2019
What, naming the relationships, why, i don't even know anyone? Isn't a first name really enough? Maybe he's my secretary and I'm his boss. Or she's a princess to me and I'm her bus(muff)driver...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If you really want sex scenes to be there in each update, let those scenes be between MC and Mia from the past. I am sure people subscribed to your non-NTR account will like that. Have a poll if you want to know what your subscribers like. Please invest more time in those scenes which every subscriber of yours will enjoy.
What's the point of doing scenes in MC and Mia's past? what would you like to see there? you can just play SWM 1 to see that :FacePalm: Why not just ask for new "PRESENT" scenes with MC and Mia ?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I am just hoping we aren't forced to drop Mia for another milf like last time. I was more obsessed with Mia then the mother in the previous game.
It happened for a purpose , first, there are other gamers who prefer Mom and would like to see some Mom & Son action and 2nd reason, because that event is necessary for Mia to realized that she loves her brother not as a family .

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Look at the irony, they love MILFS, they claim it but they whine about the MILF's past experiences :FacePalm:. If the MILF don't have experience with other men then that won't be called as MILF isn't it ? that's a Nun
Talking about false strawmans. There is a difference between someone that was in a few serial monogamous relations in past, someone that did not want to be in a steady relation since to busy with other things and once in a while picked up a guy for the sex and someone that got gangbanged weekly since a sexual beast and whether those priorities have changed or not since that period in their lives. (whether that person was male or female)

Thing is this seems to be a game about romancing certain characters mainly (admittedly that may be a wrong impression :p). If so the consequence of the choice of the devs to add those flashbacks is that for 30-50% of those more romance players, they can stop to develop a romance path with the aunt after those flashbacks, for most of them it will be hard to see her still as a valid romance interest and only a big change in her character and priorities later on might salvage that, but then why portray her as a sexual beast in the first place.

Basically consequence of devs choice (which they have every right to make and I am not saying remove it) is that for many they removed the aunt as a romance character to satisfy the fetish of some others. Now if the focus of the game is to satisfy those fetishes more as have romantic relations with the main girls, that is fair enough. If not you are chasing at least part of your core audience away with adding hated actions for them that do have an influence on how those characters are perceived in game.

Also as a dev you cannot have your cake and eat it, choices are theirs to make, but they have consequences. :)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What's the point of doing scenes in MC and Mia's past? what would you like to see there? you can just play SWM 1 to see that :FacePalm: Why not just ask for new "PRESENT" scenes with MC and Mia ?
What is the use to add those scenes with the aunt, besides telling players they should not romance and end up with her? If that was the intention you succeeded, if she was meant as a throuple option or competition for Mia, well 30-50% of the players that want romance will pass her up now whatever you do in her route if they can except maybe for pure sex.

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
does this game still contain incest?
I named Grace as aunt and Mia as sister and nothing happens.
they communicate as if they are strangers to each other.
Did I do something wrong? :confused:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What is the use to add those scenes with the aunt, besides telling players they should not romance and end up with her? If that was the intention you succeeded, if she was meant as a throuple option or competition for Mia, well 30-50% of the players that want romance will pass her up now whatever you do in her route if they can.

I succeeded? you think I like the scenes with aunt? :ROFLMAO: actually no. For me they should have add MC and Mia new content instead of that then everyone will be happy and What is the use of that scenes? well I don't know, Am I the writer? why don't you ask Conviction07 ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It happened for a purpose , first, there are other gamers who prefer Mom and would like to see some Mom & Son action and 2nd reason, because that event is necessary for Mia to realized that she loves her brother not as a family .
Well it is totally possible to be with the mom and the daughter at the same time, not like that is the first time that has ever happened in an VN. And Mia already knew she loved the MC, instead all it showed us was Mia getting hurt for no good reason.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I succeeded? you think I like the scenes with aunt? :ROFLMAO: actually no. For me they should have add MC and Mia new content instead of that then everyone will be happy and What is the use of that scenes? well I don't know, Am I the writer? why don't you ask Conviction07 ?
Sorry a case of mistaken identity cause of your remark :p

Well I am also not a fan of that content especially since is MMF as well. On the whole I am able to pass up those scenes for myself though if game focuses mainly on MC having sex and is not 10 NPC sex scenes against 2 MC scenes. If the second the game is just not for me and I am not its target player base. :p

That does not take away though that mixing it up has disadvantages especially in a more romantic oriented game. If go to more extremes as dp and MMMF you make a char even less desirable as a romance option for many, while satisfying the kinks of those that are not its core target. If the game is meant as an everyone fucks everyone fuckfest that is fine, if it has a more romantic goal that is less smart. :p

Edit: The aunt as she has now been setup will be a pariah for many of those that might have wanted to romance her, not even speaking about the one dick only crowd. :ROFLMAO:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't expect MC and Mia to jump on each other after what they have been through. These past stories of Gracie are added only to have some sexual content in each update and that's why i said better have past scenes between MC and Mia since everyone will enjoy that(even those people will enjoy who like gracie stories) so that's a win-win situation for everyone.

I have no problems with how gracie is. Sluts turn me off and i am not interested in her anymore. It's just that time given to her past scenes could be used for other aspects of the game which can be enjoyable for everyone.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Sorry a case of mistaken identity cause of your remark :p

Well I am also not a fan of that content especially since is MMF as well. On the whole I am able to pass up those scenes for myself though if game focuses mainly on MC having sex and is not 10 NPC sex scenes against 2 MC scenes. If the second the game is just not for me and I am not its target player base. :p

That does not take away though that mixing it up has disadvantages especially in a more romantic oriented game. If go to more extremes as dp and MMMF you make a char even less desirable as a romance option for many, while satisfying the kinks of those that are not its core target. If the game is meant as an everyone fucks everyone fuckfest that is fine, if it has a more romantic goal that is less smart. :p

Edit: The aunt as she has now been setup will be a pariah for many of those that might have wanted to romance her, not even speaking about the one dick only crowd. :ROFLMAO:
If you hate those scenes so much why don't you just no to them when the pop up? That way as the dev intended, you'd remain blissfully ignorant to her past sexcapades and this whole thing would be a non issue. And besides, why does everyone keep ignoring the part where Grace literally admits to exaggerating parts of the story? So as the writer already said, you can practically decide that the whole thing is bullshit if it helps you sleep better at night.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I was really taken back by this game, in the best way possible. I mean, for me, I stopped playing Summer With Mia as not only did it feel more like a kinetic novel, which is fine itself, but the character was just horrid for my taste. The defining trait for every character was that they were sex-crazed and especially the MC was came across as this absolute sociopath with little to no redeeming qualities. While Echoes of Lust is better, certainly, I thought it too suffered from similar issues which is why I haven't really given the second chapter that much of a look.

Now I don't write that to bash the previous games, we all have our tastes, but rather because I did not expect this level of improvement in writing. Hell, all the characters in the game already feel developed, have objectives and create interesting interaction dynamics. Furthermore, majority of the choices feel meaningful, either by setting directions or even giving a sense of character. I honestly cannot stop praising the quality here and will be really interested in seeing how this develops.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you hate those scenes so much why don't you just no to them when the pop up? That way as the dev intended, you'd remain blissfully ignorant to her past sexcapades and this whole thing would be a non issue. And besides, why does everyone keep ignoring the part where Grace literally admits to exaggerating parts of the story? So as the writer already said, you can practically decide that the whole thing is bullshit if it helps you sleep better at night.
If you had read my original post you would have seen I found out what was in those scenes already by just reading this thread to find out whether I should start playing the game. As you can also can read in my post those scenes will not stop me from playing the game, so I am just wait and see for now where the game will go. Though if the focus of the game remains on the NPC's that would.

Just it means auntie is no longer a viable romance option for me and many, unless she has changed a lot, which is a pity if that is where the game intends to focus and ok if not. :p

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes