OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Finally got back around to finishing part 1 (last played when it was still RPGM and there were, uh, other tags) and then part 2...

I loved Mia and Sadie both, and it seems absolutely insane to me that there's no path for Mia and Sadie sharing MC, given
  • Mia and MC's history of openness
  • Sadie's entire subplot with getting her open to the idea of sharing MC at least in a 3some with Vivian
What a missed opportunity.... Even beyond that path which is RIPE with potential, there was never even the drama with Sadie discovering MC and Mia's relationship, DESPITE OBVIOUS HINTS THAT SHE FELT SOMETHING WAS OFF.

I enjoyed it but was left feeling unsatisfied, like being hungrier after a meal than before starting...

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Finally got back around to finishing part 1 (last played when it was still RPGM and there were, uh, other tags) and then part 2...

I loved Mia and Sadie both, and it seems absolutely insane to me that there's no path for Mia and Sadie sharing MC, given
  • Mia and MC's history of openness
  • Sadie's entire subplot with getting her open to the idea of sharing MC at least in a 3some with Vivian
What a missed opportunity.... Even beyond that path which is RIPE with potential, there was never even the drama with Sadie discovering MC and Mia's relationship, DESPITE OBVIOUS HINTS THAT SHE FELT SOMETHING WAS OFF.

I enjoyed it but was left feeling unsatisfied, like being hungrier after a meal than before starting...
Yeah same Sadie + Mia will be golden but devs were clear that there will not be any harem ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she wasn't brightest bulb in class when it comes to guys.

Are you talking about my blanket and pillow? ;)
what else?

you should get skimask with mia pic on it.

Have a nice saturday
mia: hey mc do me a favor, take some pics about me.

Njoiboi

May 19, 2024
I wish there was an additional content bonus. For example, ...

I don't know what happened to Oliver. Is he still on tour, did he ever come back from tour or did Mia call Oliver at some point and break up with him over the phone?
(If I have overlooked any content in my playthrough, please let me know)

What I would also like to have seen are the reactions of the friends and family after both come back from "vacation". (without spoiling any more)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I wish there was an additional content bonus. For example, ...

I don't know what happened to Oliver. Is he still on tour, did he ever come back from tour or did Mia call Oliver at some point and break up with him over the phone?
(If I have overlooked any content in my playthrough, please let me know)

What I would also like to have seen are the reactions of the friends and family after both come back from "vacation". (without spoiling any more)
Oliver doesn't exist.

Njoiboi

May 19, 2024
Oliver doesn't exist.
Yes, that's what I thought too. But didn't Grace or Vivian say that they met Oliver? I thought I read that at some point. Which is why I felt something was missing at the end.

But even if I misunderstood and he doesn't exist, it was never resolved, was it?
It would have been good if there had been the conversation where Mia tells the MC that there is no Oliver. (if that is the case)

I mean you break up with Sadie, as a player you expect her to do the same with Oliver but you don't get a story about it.

Njoiboi

May 19, 2024
So I went through the dialogues again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So from my point of view, there's a hole in the story that needs to be filled.

It's not for nothing that Steam has an award for developers who continue to deliver content years later.
It would be an incentive to release some flashback DLC here and there.
The game is worth remembering.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev's could make dlc about what happened after end of swm and start of rtm but they won't. mia is done.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes