OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
Finally got back around to finishing part 1 (last played when it was still RPGM and there were, uh, other tags) and then part 2...

I loved Mia and Sadie both, and it seems absolutely insane to me that there's no path for Mia and Sadie sharing MC, given
  • Mia and MC's history of openness
  • Sadie's entire subplot with getting her open to the idea of sharing MC at least in a 3some with Vivian
What a missed opportunity.... Even beyond that path which is RIPE with potential, there was never even the drama with Sadie discovering MC and Mia's relationship, DESPITE OBVIOUS HINTS THAT SHE FELT SOMETHING WAS OFF.

I enjoyed it but was left feeling unsatisfied, like being hungrier after a meal than before starting...

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Finally got back around to finishing part 1 (last played when it was still RPGM and there were, uh, other tags) and then part 2...

I loved Mia and Sadie both, and it seems absolutely insane to me that there's no path for Mia and Sadie sharing MC, given
  • Mia and MC's history of openness
  • Sadie's entire subplot with getting her open to the idea of sharing MC at least in a 3some with Vivian
What a missed opportunity.... Even beyond that path which is RIPE with potential, there was never even the drama with Sadie discovering MC and Mia's relationship, DESPITE OBVIOUS HINTS THAT SHE FELT SOMETHING WAS OFF.

I enjoyed it but was left feeling unsatisfied, like being hungrier after a meal than before starting...
Yeah same Sadie + Mia will be golden but devs were clear that there will not be any harem ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she wasn't brightest bulb in class when it comes to guys.

Are you talking about my blanket and pillow? ;)
what else?

you should get skimask with mia pic on it.

Have a nice saturday
mia: hey mc do me a favor, take some pics about me.

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes