jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
So I went through the dialogues again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So from my point of view, there's a hole in the story that needs to be filled.

It's not for nothing that Steam has an award for developers who continue to deliver content years later.
It would be an incentive to release some flashback DLC here and there.
The game is worth remembering.
I always felt like
I don't think it's a plot hole, just something we are left to speculate about on our own so that different players can arrive at different conclusions that suit their degree of immersion in the game and without raising the controversial spectre of M+1 S+1 Q+1.

Njoiboi

May 19, 2024
dev's could make dlc about what happened after end of swm and start of rtm but they won't. mia is done.
Yeah, I know, unfortunately.
Still wanted to address the issue with Oliver. It could have been that there is a DLC or something.
Maybe it's better that there's no more content coming.
Even if it's difficult or even impossible to recreate the feeling you got from the Mia story in another game. (at least for me personally, I've never found one that was so emotional)

I definitely don't want to have the happy ending in my playthrough destroyed by some third part or DLC that separates the couple again. I would probably never pick up another Inceton game if they destroyed that.
Even BioWare also managed to destroy all their games with the third part :(

In this sense, Mia forever :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still wanted to address the issue with Oliver. It could have been that there is a DLC or something.
Maybe it's better that there's no more content coming.
most think that oliver was just some guy who mia paid to play her bf once and mia sent those letters to herself to continue her lie.

mia: need to meditate so i'm ready to party.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes