cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all the links are not working
report that links are down or wait next update.

the game has ntr? image number 7 scares me
image 7? why mia solo pic makes you think that game has ntr?

if you mean pic bit later where schoolgirl gets dbldicked then that's auntie when she was still young and hot while she is now only hot.

as said before no ntr or it can be avoided and no need to see tales what auntie did when she was ~same age as mia and mc.

Reactions: Pepitosh

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Assuming you mean image number 9, I'd say technically yes. Not sure what's the official definition of ntr, but there is an optional flashback where the aunt tells you about an MMF threesome she had in high school.
f95 definition (basic version) is that if li cheats mc then ntr occurs and a. since those scenes happened before mc was even born no ntr, b. she might not become li so again no ntr and c. if she becomes li and what happened in past (case a) is counted as ntr (not by dev, not by f95 mods but by some players) then it creates time paradox.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
f95 definition (basic version) is that if li cheats mc then ntr occurs and a. since those scenes happened before mc was even born no ntr, b. she might not become li so again no ntr and c. if she becomes li and what happened in past (case a) is counted as ntr (not by dev, not by f95 mods but by some players) then it creates time paradox.
Tagline
Netorare
Description
Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC

girls need not to be in a relationship with MC to make it NTR. if there's jealousy involved that comes under NTR.

grace's scenes are not NTR but i consider them as camouflage NTR. effects me more or less the same way. I don't want to know or hear about the guys who fucked the girl I'm interested in. After grace's past stories all the romantic interest on her is thrown out of the window for me. If i get the chance to tap that ass then I'll go for it i guess but I ain't gonna have any feelings for her.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
lol

you just wanted to fuck her?
Nahh I was just being a sarcastic prick. No way I would have ever of fucked any of my aunt's. Not even with your dick. They are some rough looking women. I guess that's one reason why I never really got into the whole incest kink to much. Most of the women in my family are fugly or butter faces.

Pepitosh

Oct 31, 2020
Tagline
Netorare
Description
Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC

girls need not to be in a relationship with MC to make it NTR. if there's jealousy involved that comes under NTR.

grace's scenes are not NTR but i consider them as camouflage NTR. effects me more or less the same way. I don't want to know or hear about the guys who fucked the girl I'm interested in. After grace's past stories all the romantic interest on her is thrown out of the window for me. If i get the chance to tap that ass then I'll go for it i guess but I ain't gonna have any feelings for her.
100% agree

Reactions: d_pedestrian

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is anyone else more interested in starting something with grace than rekindling things with Mia? I know I am

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes