mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
the game has ntr? image number 7 scares me
I don't understand these ntr cry babies.. Did Mia not already suck Sam twice in the first game (in front of MC) and aknowledged that she got fucked in all her 3 holes at a time? Well, she did say "sorry" for that.. but she's no fuckin' virgin, in fact she's a slut and a party girl. This being said, apart from the fact that the so called NTR here relates to the aunt, not to Mia (yet), why don't you go play some more Mangas and be exclusive with them so you won't be "scared" anymore lol?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't understand these ntr cry babies.. Did Mia not already suck Sam twice in the first game (in front of MC) and aknowledged that she got fucked in all her 3 holes at a time? Well, she did say "sorry" for that.. but she's no fuckin' virgin, in fact she's a slut and a party girl. This being said, apart from the fact that the so called NTR here relates to the aunt, not to Mia (yet), why don't you go play some more Mangas and be exclusive with them so you won't be "scared" anymore lol?
what the fuck are you on about

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I don't know where all this ntr discussion comes from, it has no ntr tag, so, therefor...

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
I just saw this game again and I've been reading some comments and I genuinely wonder why people are against the sister having sex with others. I always thought that in summer with Mia it was very realistic that she was such a fucking slut. She was a girl that was very easy and many people had her way already with her and because of that it wasn't that far fetched and unrealistic that you could potentially also land with her. That people here have a problem with her getting touchy with somebody of another race is also pathetic. I like the original story because it wasn't a typical "all girls love you and all your sisters and even mother stay chaste for you". The girls are their own person and had fun themselves with others just as you had fun with others. You want that girls stay degenerate virgins for you and that your mother and sister are your personal fucktoys and even the mother having sex with the father is NTR. I wonder how these type of people come to every game? I swear these people are now everywhere.
"This game features genocide, rape, slavery, torture, loli, bestiality, incest and NTR"
"WHAT NTR?? WHAT DEGERNERATE TRASH SMH"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know where all this ntr discussion comes from, it has no ntr tag, so, therefor...
MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

some (read many) see ntr everywhere even if li (potential or current) even looks other guy and god forbid if she (or he if mc is femme) has had sex before meeting him (or her) then gates of hell are blown open (and we come to my fav. topic aka if mc's mommy becomes li of her son then her having sex with mc's daddy could be seen as ntr and ntr off there isn't game since mc wasn't made).

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I just saw this game again and I've been reading some comments and I genuinely wonder why people are against the sister having sex with others. I always thought that in summer with Mia it was very realistic that she was such a fucking slut. She was a girl that was very easy and many people had her way already with her and because of that it wasn't that far fetched and unrealistic that you could potentially also land with her. That people here have a problem with her getting touchy with somebody of another race is also pathetic. I like the original story because it wasn't a typical "all girls love you and all your sisters and even mother stay chaste for you". The girls are their own person and had fun themselves with others just as you had fun with others. You want that girls stay degenerate virgins for you and that your mother and sister are your personal fucktoys and even the mother having sex with the father is NTR. I wonder how these type of people come to every game? I swear these people are now everywhere.
"This game features genocide, rape, slavery, torture, loli, bestiality, incest and NTR"
"WHAT NTR?? WHAT DEGERNERATE TRASH SMH"
Thank you for your TED talk

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Assuming you mean image number 9, I'd say technically yes. Not sure what's the official definition of ntr, but there is an optional flashback where the aunt tells you about an MMF threesome she had in high school.
The definition of NTR is having a loved one taken from you usually for the purpose of causing jealousy. It's technically cuckoldry.

NTR is not listening to a story of what happened to the aunt in her youth, not even close.....

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
All download links are broken. Can anyone send a PM with a possible new download link? Appreciated!

never mind. torrent is still working

Last edited:

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
The definition of NTR is having a loved one taken from you usually for the purpose of causing jealousy. It's technically cuckoldry.

NTR is not listening to a story of what happened to the aunt in her youth, not even close.....
I wouldn't call it cuckoldry either. I believe cuckoldry involves a dose of humiliation at MC's expense. Maybe some repressed homosexuality. If not outright bicuriousness. Which is not present in the story at all. I don't know what I'd call it exactly. But, if it's not NTR then it's not cuckoldry either.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't call it cuckoldry either. I believe cuckoldry involves a dose of humiliation at MC's expense. Maybe some repressed homosexuality. If not outright bicuriousness. Which is not present in the story at all. I don't know what I'd call it exactly. But, if it's not NTR then it's not cuckoldry either.
I meant NTR is technically cuckoldry not the flashbacks.

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
From their new patreon post, they confirmed that the next episode would be out sometime this month. They also teased a new character who I think is this girl. She might actually be my favorite so far.
e3i313.png

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
44% to go so update out on this month sounds bit unlikely.

and that new could be shrink.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Does de OP not get a message when I place a comment in this threat? Dont want to spam.
OP = Opening Post (the first post of the thread where the download links are posted), not a person.
Reporting it for broken links sends a message to forum staff to deal with. Just posting your message goes nowhere, so it will rot here until a mod happens to notice it or goes completely unnoticed.

venomousgamer

Jul 3, 2020
I loved the first game and loving the story so far but I must say that though the bonus features were good whenever it gave the options for Mia I felt like MC as he had the flashbacks in chapter 1. Man Can't wait for the next chapters.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes