Mar 19, 2020
OP = Opening Post (the first post of the thread where the download links are posted), not a person.
Reporting it for broken links sends a message to forum staff to deal with. Just posting your message goes nowhere, so it will rot here until a mod happens to notice it or goes completely unnoticed.
Actually some people refer to "OP" as Original Poster so it makes sense

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Not in this case, though.
Actually some people refer to "OP" as Original Poster so it makes sense
Clearly not in this case, though.
Besides, how would you report the original poster when you don't know who it is? Wouldn't it make sense to go to the first post of the thread and report it in that case, too? :rolleyes:

In any case, would you understand "OP" as "Opening Post", "Original Post" or "Original Poster", all should lead you to the first post.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does de OP not get a message when I place a comment in this threat? Dont want to spam.
no unless original poster aka forum mod happens to see it so best is report op (original post) and reason why reporting being links down.

I think the flashbacks can be used with the purpose of causing jealousy...
She is telling him for some reason.. that can also be related to the jealousy.
or lust.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh, you mean Mia having a boyfriend? Yeah, I guess you could call it that. I'm not a big fan of cuckoldry but, I don't think there's enough there to get off on. It's kind of just there.
No I mean NTR as a fetish is technically cuckoldry. It's based on similar concepts. The only issue being more than one kink has the NTR abbreviation and Netori is nothing like Netorare or Netorase. The latter 2 have some similarities although the last one is more voluntary.

I don't think anything in this game could count as ntr at all.

Maybe we might get some netori if we take that idiots wife from him, she looks like she needs a good fucking.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
No I mean NTR as a fetish is technically cuckoldry. It's based on similar concepts. The only issue being more than one kink has the NTR abbreviation and Netori is nothing like Netorare or Netorase. The latter 2 have some similarities although the last one is more voluntary.

I don't think anything in this game could count as ntr at all.

Maybe we might get some netori if we take that idiots wife from him, she looks like she needs a good fucking.
Ahh, I see. Yeah they are very similar. I think the only real difference between netorase and cuckoldry seems to be the culture of the writers. With the western degradation being more in your face.

Agreed.

I can't imagine we don't get the option to screw every girl in the game at some point.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm getting a strong feeling that the flashbacks are just invented stories. She's having too much fun telling those tales.
Maybe yes or no...
(this does not affect the fact that Grace want cause jealousy to the MC) but in any case developers are finally found a way to get girls fucked by other males in this game... and this is great because I'm now very interested to see the next update when and if will be released.
....Do not forget that there is SWM1 where the story ends 2 years earlier of the start of SWM2 ... and somehow these 2 missing years will have to be narrated with flashbacks.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
nope, mommy and daddy are on looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong vacation now to rekindle their relationship since kids are (FINALLY) out of house.
Mia asks how the relationship ended and it says something to the effect of this will have an effect on the story later. I have to imagine she'll be back to stir up drama one way or another.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Damn, I've just checked Inceton's Patreon, specifically the post regarding office tour. So, the office, the information regarding employees and hardware...it's so transparent and honest, like you can really see what these guys are spending backers money on. Plus, the size of upcoming updates..usually, here on F95 average size is smth like what, ~200-300 renders ? These folks going for 1000+ if I didnt misunderstood anything. Crazy. And I'm happy af about it.

Btw, IncetonGames , is Echoes of Lust still coming to Steam ? And thanks for your work and dedication to the "horny cause" :D I meant to your fans and the passion towards your work and its quality !

Reactions: xXwankerXx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mia asks how the relationship ended and it says something to the effect of this will have an effect on the story later. I have to imagine she'll be back to stir up drama one way or another.
well atm parents wouldn't do anything plotwise. maybe or maybe not they make short visit on some later ep.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes