NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
More GF Sadie content is always welcome, she's better looking and sexier than the aunt and mia combined, just my opinion.

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Well now, playing all three content updates for the first time all together may have checkered my opinion, but...

-At first I was annoyed that I had forced sex with Sadie, but in hindsight, it's only because I was so salty about what a piece of shit MC was to Mia in SWM1, so I wanted to come through for her in SWM2. After marinating on it for an hour or so, I'm over it.

I was pissed at Sadie's unannounced all-summer arrival, but I am also being unfair to her if I accept the fact that they were in a consensual relationship BEFORE arrival at Grace's house. It wouldn't make sense NOT to have sex. As a player, Mia just left home yesterday leaving me feeling sad with a note. In game canon, it's been two years and MC cold-shouldering Sadie with the minor thaw in his relationship with Mia would be premature if one is being objective.

-Are we sure Mia is being blackmailed again? Maybe there were dots I didn't connect, but could she be trying to earn some cash on the DL to support Grace's business?

-So far, the game has been relatively consistent in letting me reject whom I please (Sadie excepted.) Have the devs commented on whether this game will reward keeping your eye on the prize, like Melody? The shrink visit sort of led me to believe that might be the case.

If so, noping on Grace and Isla is going to be a worthy challenge!

All in all, I really like how seamless this feels with SWM. I would have said Mia already wears her heart on her sleeve quite a bit already, but I've seen first-hand how unsubtle storytelling must be with certain segments of this audience.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
so it looks like Inceton is pulling out the blackmail card again :rolleyes:
It looks that way, but the way it's a cliffhanger makes me think it might be a misdirect. Maybe her boyfriend has asked for "inspiration material" even though they've talked about it in the past and she's not comfortable doing that (due to her past for instance...)

I wonder if this is a way to discredit the boyfriend and give him an exit strategy from the story. (Since they promised no ntr, he can't really ever appear unless he immediately gets the boot from Mia like in Haley's Story.) Maybe she gives in, sends him nudes/semi-nudes and he shows them around or posts them online or something depending on exactly how douchey the devs want to make him...

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Well now, playing all three content updates for the first time all together may have checkered my opinion, but...

-At first I was annoyed that I had forced sex with Sadie, but in hindsight, it's only because I was so salty about what a piece of shit MC was to Mia in SWM1, so I wanted to come through for her in SWM2. After marinating on it for an hour or so, I'm over it.

I was pissed at Sadie's unannounced all-summer arrival, but I am also being unfair to her if I accept the fact that they were in a consensual relationship BEFORE arrival at Grace's house. It wouldn't make sense NOT to have sex. As a player, Mia just left home yesterday leaving me feeling sad with a note. In game canon, it's been two years and MC cold-shouldering Sadie with the minor thaw in his relationship with Mia would be premature if one is being objective.

-Are we sure Mia is being blackmailed again? Maybe there were dots I didn't connect, but could she be trying to earn some cash on the DL to support Grace's business?

-So far, the game has been relatively consistent in letting me reject whom I please (Sadie excepted.) Have the devs commented on whether this game will reward keeping your eye on the prize, like Melody? The shrink visit sort of led me to believe that might be the case.

If so, noping on Grace and Isla is going to be a worthy challenge!

All in all, I really like how seamless this feels with SWM. I would have said Mia already wears her heart on her sleeve quite a bit already, but I've seen first-hand how unsubtle storytelling must be with certain segments of this audience.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, there will be different endings depending on the choices you make with the other ladies in the game.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes