36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
just speculating but what if the reason the Aunt and Sebastian hate each other is because he was her boyfriend in school when she got screwed by the 2 teachers and he found out? probably wrong but when calling her a whore that was the first idea that popped in my head, don't know if anyone else thought if this too.
I figure it's either that or they had a flin behind Isla's back and she ended it with him

Reactions: Mr Secret

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
If compared to first game, everything is 100% better.
I can't wait to see what is going to happen.

sadly I will have to wait until a few more updates, see ya in a few months lol

I also have to ask, MC mom is going to appear in this game or this new game is entirely focused on MC and Mia problems ?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It's an interesting idea, curing "protag syndrome" :ROFLMAO:

However it does make for a more boring game and I don't think shame and repression is healthy. It makes sense to drive out the incest kink in himself, that way MC and Mia can know if it's just the forbidden fruit angle or real love. But it kind of parallels religious oppression when you go to therapy to kill your sexuality. Anything close to 'pray the gay away' takes me out of the story.
That's right ... the sexual repression that transpires in this story borders on religious bigotry ... and makes the story boring... Mia and her brother regret fucking each other with great pleasure in the season 1 and maybe she will become a nun :LOL: so she will be forgiven .... and what about the brother? if he is sincerely repentant of what he did in the first season maybe he will be able to fuck his sister again ... luckily there are flashbacks with their aunt ... otherwise the story would be included in a religious sermon.

By the way there is another very strange mistery in the Inceton game-house.
https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-ep-1-bonus-inceton-games-ntr.80745/

WHY IncetonGames has created with a great announce a new independent Patreon page dedicated to NTR Games production for starting a game where it is Female Protagonist story with obviously NO NTR events inside?:unsure:
It seems that we have here the classic "storm in a teacup" :cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any scenes with the mom or aunt?
no mommy and with auntie only when he is wanking in bathroom.

the mom is not in the game and she not going to be in a game and no nothing with Aunt besides the flashback scenes
well mommy might make appearance and mc can imagine auntie giving fj when wanking in bathroom.

More GF Sadie content is always welcome, she's better looking and sexier than the aunt and mia combined, just my opinion.
yea just your opinion.

Why isn't she going to be in the game? She was one of the best parts.
cause she and hubby are on vacation fixing their marriage.

long update, played few hrs and got to cindy calling to mc.

Jun 15, 2017
It looks that way, but the way it's a cliffhanger makes me think it might be a misdirect. Maybe her boyfriend has asked for "inspiration material" even though they've talked about it in the past and she's not comfortable doing that (due to her past for instance...)

I wonder if this is a way to discredit the boyfriend and give him an exit strategy from the story. (Since they promised no ntr, he can't really ever appear unless he immediately gets the boot from Mia like in Haley's Story.) Maybe she gives in, sends him nudes/semi-nudes and he shows them around or posts them online or something depending on exactly how douchey the devs want to make him...
Thank god I wasn't the only one to think something like this. I think there is a good chance Mia could just have anxiety about sending nudes now because of her past experience with being blackmailed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank god I wasn't the only one to think something like this. I think there is a good chance Mia could just have anxiety about sending nudes now because of her past experience with being blackmailed.
don't think it's that.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I believe those 3 letter tagish looking images are related to flash back from some story with the aunt, that we can choose to listen to or not. (I know it's not that, not saying it is before anyone has a fit).

If choosing to not listen, does that block anything between her and the mc?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I believe those 3 letter tagish looking images are related to flash back from some story with the aunt, that we can choose to listen to or not. (I know it's not that, not saying it is before anyone has a fit).

If choosing to not listen, does that block anything between her and the mc?
ntr? nope unless f95 uses it retroactively aka even if it happened before mc was born is ntr in current time then with ntr off it'd cause timeparadox if li was mommy.

doubt it blocks just lower points maybe.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've already seen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
model somewhere, and I think she had the same name, anyone has an idea where ?
entirely possible. "some" daz models are widely used.

could be from college seduction.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Is it important to play the summer with mia 1 before playing season 2 ??
That's a yes and no situation right here...

So far the second one explain everything you need to know and what happened, but if you want to know more about the backstory of it, it's definitely recommend to play the first one.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes