barghest

Feb 2, 2018
Is there a reason (plot/part1 ?) why Mia and MC girlfriend look like twins exept lazyness, so that you can copy paste all scenes between them. There are literally 1000s of premade (free) models if you are incompetent to make your own.
If think that was what first drew him to her, at least subconsciously. IDK, I kinda skimmed the side story that involved their meeting.

Reactions: HadazzH

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Damn, Sadie is pretty perfect... The resumption of incest relationship between MC and MIa may be difficult in this way, but not impossible :devilish:
Agreed! Sadie is pretty close to "perfect girlfriend" material. I will be sad to let her go when things with Mia pick up. Of course, Mia seems to like Sadie too. Maybe there's some "non traditional" relationship possibilities there? *wink wink nudge nudge*

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Agreed! Sadie is pretty close to "perfect girlfriend" material. I will be sad to let her go when things with Mia pick up. Of course, Mia seems to like Sadie too. Maybe there are some "non-traditional" relationship possibilities there? *wink wink nudge nudge*
I am pretty sure you can eventually convince Sadie to open up her relationship with mia if she is that into us depending on how the game develops. If you comment on wanting to see Grace's nipples she seems pretty chill out it just calling you a perv.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I am pretty sure you can eventually convince Sadie to open up her relationship with mia if she is that into us depending on how the game develops. If you comment on wanting to see Grace's nipples she seems pretty chill out it just calling you a perv.
I think it's a little early to be "pretty sure" about much more than eventually Mia and MC will have the opportunity to bang again. However, I will settle for "my perverted fantasies" aren't completely ridiculous. :p

:whistle::coffee:

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I think it's a little early to be "pretty sure" about much more than eventually Mia and MC will have the opportunity to bang again. However, I will settle for "my perverted fantasies" aren't completely ridiculous. :p

:whistle::coffee:
I agree LOL, nothing wrong with wishful thinking at the end of the day XD

Penny615

Dec 4, 2020
Because Inceton use a DMCA takedown service message me please when links are not longer working.

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Inceton Games
Version of the game:Summer with Mia 2 [Ep. 3]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,46GB

Compressed Size:470MB Workupload

Unoffical Compressed mac:Workupload
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Need android link

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
This is an adult VN, everything is possible. And based on my experiences, it will indeed happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Fresh install off the game with Shaddymod Miltu-Mod and Scene Gallery mod.

Getting this when trying to click on the hidden image button when Mia says "I have nothing to say to you. So just go!". If I don't click the button it continues on with no error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 5535, in script
m "I have nothing to say to you. So just go!"
File "game/custom_atl.rpy", line 3901, in execute
File "game/custom_atl.rpy", line 3901, in execute
File "game/custom_atl.rpy", line 3908, in execute
File "game/custom_atl.rpy", line 3909, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'bg/NC/[current_scene_name]_nc.jpg': could not find image. (u'bg/NC/e1i1289_nc.jpg')

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone has a save for SMW2EP3?
sure but why do you need it?

very nice update as usual and damn long (some games with near completion have less to play). story advanced quite a much.

if cindy's daddy had come bit sooner then hell would have break loose.

also who the hell is sophie?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Requested by Penny615

This android port is unofficial and may break the game.
If you like the game please consider to support the creator.
Android Universal apk: (This android port include the Mod from ShaddyModda)

If you enjoy this android port , please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
cxx i don't want sound rude but tbh i don't care i do compression and android ports for free and i simply don't wont that my mega account get a DMCA strike and all other files that are stored there get also taken down and since Inceton use a DMCA takedown service i rather upload it to some "unpopular" hoster also mega have only limited storage i don't want to buy new storage for that :)

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes