cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea by playing 1st gets to see emma nekkid and mia nekkid and mc fucking mia and mc fucking mommy.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Yeah...I totally forgot to mention that MC also fuck his mom on the first game.
Sadly she went "M.I.A" and we don't know if she's going to return or not.

• Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah...I totally forgot to mention that MC also fuck his mom on the first game.
Sadly she went "M.I.A" and we don't know if she's going to return or not.
mc fucked every female. mom might be seen on swm2 too.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Thank god I wasn't the only one to think something like this. I think there is a good chance Mia could just have anxiety about sending nudes now because of her past experience with being blackmailed.
I admit I was a little bit worried because of the cliffhanger but after some careful thinking and what Glooskabe said. I start thinking otherwise

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Great i was so hopeful that SWM 2 was gonna be much better with them being so mature and a better storyline BUT no probably will have a storyline with grace having fucked that douchebag or tried to seduce him and ANOTHER stupid blackmail storyline with mia. just hope blackmailer doesn't end up being the supposed boyfriend. Next update will decide if this one ends up in the bin like the previous one.

piotrdab

Sep 29, 2020
Damn, Sadie is pretty perfect... The resumption of incest relationship between MC and MIa may be difficult in this way, but not impossible :devilish:

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Is there a reason (plot/part1 ?) why Mia and MC girlfriend look like twins exept lazyness, so that you can copy paste all scenes between them. There are literally 1000s of premade (free) models if you are incompetent to make your own.

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes