4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Mesa de trabajo 26.png

Overview:
You are a 32-year-old writer who has just published your first bestseller, but you are not satisfied with your life.
Recently divorced and carrying traumas from your teenage, you must return to your hometown to face your past and maybe get a better life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-18
Release Date: 2023-05-18
Developer: Mr Georgie - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac:
- - -

*This build is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

1640018257920.png 1640018270798.png 1640018282096.png 1640018307309.png 1640018360167.png annie bar_5.png emily acostado dream.png melissa dream 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Now, where have we heard before?
in every VN ever made lol. Also the fact that this one is also a writer just like the male character on the most famous 2D VN (ORS) and the name of this game is the same name of another game with same Plot. MC returns to their hometown to face their past.
Sounds like a huge rip off.

Reactions: Habequiddum

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was really nice!

There are some spelling errors, and I had a small bug: in the final dream sequence few final lines were attributed to Ivone even though Melissa appeared in my MC's dream.

Reactions: Basilicata

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Well the ending is a bit early. When they're nude their vulva should be visible (drawn) too.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
just me or are the characters a bit "inspired" by the female main cast from Archer?
perhaps it's my brain tweaked by binge watching the show when i found out there are now a dozen entire seasons
lol i thought the exact same thing

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Reunion [Chapter 1]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
There are many spelling and grammatical errors, but the story is imaginative. That goes a long way to make up for it. I tried several paths. When doing the Emily path which is unexpectedly hot. I had to take a break and play Van Halen's Hot For Teacher.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am torn between Annie and Melissa. Both of them tug on my heart strings. That is a sign of a good story. It does need quite a bit of proofreading done but good job otherwise to the dev. I chose to agree to hear out Ivonne but when she called to reschedule, had to turn her down, not bailing on my girl Melissa. In my playthrough, kissed both Melissa and Annie but agreed to be Annie's BF and told Melissa the truth on her late night call. That is just how I roll in real life, never been a cheater, have dated multiple girls at once but once a label is put on one of them, that ends any other paths(until that relationship ends).

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes