v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I don't know if we're supposed to have any sympathy for the woman being stalked but when someone breaks into your home, leaves a note on the wall letting you know they have been in your home and you still go back there.......

My sympathy cup is empty.

Common sense of a fucking walnut.
:KEK: Right? I get that this whole VN is Rescue the Damsel in Distress Sim, but at which point she should be legally a vegetable.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
To all the people whining about "It's too big! Take it out!" and the ones who are crying because there's no torrent. All of you are blind, or MAYBE you just don't know HOW to read:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers. (+4 additional 1gbps servers)
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 17700M
SHA1SUM: 4c6bca7aedacc58e18721d72c156df6c952009ec
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

@Downloaders: If you could pretty please direct some feedback to me in this thread that'd be amazing. This is a big stress of my network and I want to be sure things are stable. So far from the 6 nodes I'm seeing almost 2tb pushed already which is pretty nutty.
If you get suboptimal speeds to any specific region, please do let me know! :HideThePain:

There you guys go. Maybe you guys CAN read and SEE it now. rpdl was kind enough to torrent it and y'all are blind or don't know how to read. Maybe post your thanks to rpdl!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hahahaha, and then Sandra Ooops I have like 20 something missed calls :FacePalm:
"I must have accidentally muted it"

It's the whole thing of both those girls knowing she was getting these notes and neither of them doing anything about it. Sandra doesn't offer her a place to stay just lets the dumb girl go back home.

"I don't know any reason she wouldn't come into work" ... except the fact she told you she was getting these stalker notes and you did nothing about it.

They are both dumb ... even worse, Sandra was a lawyer ... a shit lawyer going by that story she told but still.

Saying that, the MC is just as bad.

Keeps going on about how much he cares for his sisters yet he keeps putting off dealing with that blackmailer. He's been talking about dealing with her for 3 updates now meanwhile she's still being blackmailed.

Not to mention when he got screwed over by a criminal ... who saw that coming ... oh, EVERYONE.

I really do like the game but damn but they do some dumb shit.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy Shit 17GB :ROFLMAO: (y) Isnt there Different Image Formats to put insted of PNG :LOL:
Hope Game have enough content for this size :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Yeah, I know there is compressed and torrent, but quite crazy it's bigger than skyrim that's only 12GB.
Is it losing quality of renders in compressed version?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
This game is awesome !
It´s one of my all time favs ;)
Intriguing story, great characters and of course the awesome looking girls ... wow!
This update made my day.
Great game Karabinek ... really :D Keep goiing with your awesome work ^^

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
New game compressed version error missing image/animation :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.
I fixed modifing animations.rpy (compressed version and full game version).

MODIFICATIONS
============

In compressed version animations.rpy:
images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_*.jpg -> images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_*.webp

In full game version animations.rpy:
images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_*.jpg -> images/movies/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_*.jpg

PATCH.png

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit: Updated the missing image error fix

Game version: v0.4
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted

does your mod work with ver. 0.4.5?

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes