SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
understandable .... 26GB is quite a big chunk to download ^^
Thankfully Karabinek offers 2 versions ... I do complain a lot about dev´s posting just a png version of their games with huge image file sizes (where for example webp file format offers so much more efficient ways - include layered images) ... so here I cant complain at all - Karabinek understands the advantages of webp ^^

I wonder how long it took him to upload his behemoth png version ... a day? :giggle:

Hopefully the missing scrips.rpa is soon resolved and ALL who want can enjoy this awesome update. (y)

I dont know if it helps .... I packed all rpy´s and rpyc´s (inclusive the "tl" ) from the 0.55 into a zip file - no images or videos
Nah, it's the scripts.rpa , it should be present in the game folder with the patch_055.rpa, the scripts.rpa is missing in all versions, I have no idea about main version at 27-30GB

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Updated for version 0.5a

Game version: v0.5a
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
could you pls update mod for the latest game version ? tks

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Nah, it's the scripts.rpa , it should be present in the game folder with the patch_055.rpa, the scripts.rpa is missing in all versions, I have no idea about main version at 27-30GB
Afaik Renpy uses rpy(c)´s before rpa´s and the script.rpa is just packed up rpy(c)´s ... but it doesnt matter anymore - the OP got updated ... hopefully with a working update patch, so everyone can now play & enjoy this game ;)

el_kabong

Mar 25, 2020
It seems like he may have included the scripts in the patch rpa, dev response on discord to game not advancing from .5 to .55 content was to delete any existing scripts.rpa file, which worked for me to get through the new content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It seems like he may have included the scripts in the patch rpa, dev response on discord to game not advancing from .5 to .55 content was to delete any existing scripts.rpa file, which worked for me to get through the new content.
Yeah, as the patch 055.rpa is big and has tons of rpa files, but pretty sure that's the reason the patched versions have been failing for folks, so when patched they need to remove the old scripts.rpa file, this explains a lot of it, people were trying to figure out why the patch wasn't working.

Removing script files after applying the update definitely needs to be in the OP.

If you use the "update patch" after copying of the contents of the update to your current install, you must delete any "scripts.rpa" files from the game folder. If you do not, you will not be able to get past v.5 content and the game will keep ending at v5 content.

Last edited:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I grabbed one of the Compressed ones, and it has a rather large archive.rpa file in the 'game' folder and it is letting me continue from day 11 to day 12 (did not go any further just now).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I grabbed one of the Compressed ones, and it has a rather large archive.rpa file in the 'game' folder and it is letting me continue from day 11 to day 12 (did not go any further just now).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed versions are 100% fine.

If people use the patch, afer applying the patch they need to remove scripts.rpa files as pointed out in this post here

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Updated for version 0.5a

Game version: v0.5a
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
Is Mr. Scrappy still busy being a super hero? Hope he has time for us poor mortals and can update this. If he is busy that is cool hope he is doing well.

Reactions: Moonie1369
3.40 star(s) 113 Votes