KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Reunion [v0.45] + Scrappy's Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Please update it

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That rape story looks ntr to me.. very very bad

Why the **** most games have NTRish rape story nowdays ?
What rape scene is NTR?

And how the fuck can a rape be NTR?

ming's kid and lisa.

wt-mod or something else, just bite the bullet and dl webp-version.

once scrappy has time.
Scrappy has updated his mod a couple of days ago :)

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563 and cxx

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
this for everyone claiming that this should be tagged as a kinetic novel instead of a VN the developer intended for this to be a visual novel with choices however they did not properly code the choices to affect the story so it plays as a kinetic novel but it can be fixed with an update to the code that properly enters in the variables

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Really getting tired of Lesbian/Bi content getting shoved in my face in what seems like most every game/VN on this site. I'm not Trying to bash on lesbians. You do you i don't care but damn why does it have to be in every game. And if your playing a harem VN give it up Because at some point they will have lesbian/Bi content and the Li with probably be in a relationship with each other and you be 3rd wheel in a lesbian relationship. News flash not everybody likes to see lesbian content. Make it avoidable!!
Feeling like a third wheel? That really sounds more like a you problem.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
For those who use the built-in TTS (text-to-speech) feature in Ren'Py, please hide the achievement unlock after the next displayed comment.

Code:
            show screen achievement_unlock_3("1 Submission Point")
            $ linda_submission += 1
        "{color=#74B2F4}Stay quiet.{/color}":

law "I'm sorry, but this is expressly stated in the will. There's nothing you can do."

scene day_01_lawyer_office_scene_9 with dissolve
    "{color=#D2691E}*Linda rushes out of the office and slams the door.*{/color}"
    hide screen achievement_unlock_3
Before the hide command is used, the 1 Submission Point, or whatever the text that is displayed with the achievement unlock screen, is continually said before the dialogue is spoken, EVERY dialogue.

After using the hide command, there is no mention of that text after its initial appearance.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
At least one in six women in America have been raped or have been the victim of attempted rape.
The numbers are one in thirty-three for men.

The number is higher if you include various forms of coercion.
So, what your saying is that the rape rate in game is like 8 times higher than irl. My point stands, it's overused as a plot device in this game at this point.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
This is one of the buggiest Vns i've played. Even now, clicking on gallery gives me an error, and loading any of my old saves gives me an error. I had to start from scratch to play the new content. Also sucks that choices barely even matter, even though they should. Hey, i get it, throw in too many path choices and the pathing can become insane. Still.

And it's taking forever to fuck Nicole, that shit better happen next update.

That said, i like the story, and the girls. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, and if MC can wind up solving the mystery and leaving the city with 20+ hotties in tow.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
looks like I'm in for a wild ride

Last edited:
Reactions: EerieRi

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
Updated for version 0.55

Game version: v0.55
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA -Install this if you get error when opening gallery - place into Reunion folder then overwrite the files when prompted
Open Gallery - KEIRA - Animations has occurred.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Grid not completely full.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 85, in render
    cr = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "S:\LS\GAME\EGAME\Reunion\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 432, in render
    raise Exception("Grid not completely full.")
Exception: Grid not completely full.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.55
Mon Jan 23 01:08:03 2023

XSekundesX

Nov 22, 2020
This probably has been said many times before, but I'll tell my experience playing this again after a long time and many updates.

As I said, I played this game before and I still remembered the main plot and main cast plot and I don't remember finding many problems in the game. However, when playing this time I found quite a few. Keepin mind because my previous computer broke, I had to start a new game from beginning.

Basically: Scenes that I should have hapenned didn't and scenes that shouldn't have hapenned were shown. I'll list a few examples:

After saving Amy and Rachel being harassed by two guys in the bar, they invite the protagonist to a night out. The night out scene, that sould have hapenned the other night, never hapenned.

Emily talks to Sandra about her feelings for Sandra, and says she also still likes the protagonist and told him so when they met on the street, after Sandra's first date with the protagonist. The protagonist also mentions that scene to Mary. I didn't see that scene, but I kinda remeber seeingthe first time I played.

The protagonist went out and met Becky, he fucked her on a park and after that, the scene just changed to him storming inside his house, mad because "Keira messed with him".

These breaks in continuity are kinda messy, and detrimental to both the plot and continuity, making the players feel lost. Maybe the developers should revisit the game from the beginning to fix these.

Reactions: KrusherKev
3.40 star(s) 113 Votes