misharapp

Jan 15, 2022
ok i am stuck, keep getting this everytime while mc is in the bar on day 9 i can't progress at all. even when i click ignore i still get the error massage and it send me back to the start of bar dialogue. View attachment 1894003 View attachment 1893997
You can try to open script.rpy in /game folder and write, for example, on string 83 something like
Code:
define karen_megan_choices_day_09 = False
That should do the trick.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This coming, the 9th day, meeting with the girls in his office,
After "Our task is to expand..." :
+Error in said message.
oportunities missing a p.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {player_surname} in u'I would like {player_surname} Real Estate Brokerage to be come a leading company in the local market, and with time maybe even in the whole state.'.:
Exception: Unknown text tag u'player_surname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 602, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 153, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1826, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2410, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 475, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 1533, in script
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
+same error a bit later.
After : "Holly, your main task from now on...".

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {player_surname} in u'I would like you to make this a priority, because the possible lack of perspectives for further development of {player_surname} Real Estate Brokers will be important for further decisions about the future of the company itself.'.:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 602, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 153, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1826, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2410, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 475, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 1549, in script
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "C:\Games\Renpy\Reunion\renpy\text\text.py", line 1179, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
Why is there still no fix for this? It's almost been half a year.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I noticed that when you save at the choice where Amy and Rachel ask MC out for a drink, if you load that save, it loads at end of day 6 instead of at the choice, and the image for that save is Lisa kissing Jennifer, how does that make any sense?

I tried it with doing that save in the first slot in the quick save page, and after I got to day 7, it automatically made a quick save in the last slot of the quick save page at the end of day 6, same image as I just talked about, so something in the code is making a save at that moment on the page you're at at that moment on the last slot, because it happens on other pages I save at that moment as as well.

It will overwrite any save you have at that last slot, no matter when you made that save, without any question asking whether you want to, possibly undoing a lot of progress for people that don't save often, luckily it doesn't do that at the end of every in-game day.

For now the only solution is to navigate to a different save page before you end day 6, but I hope there will be an official fix for it soon.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Mod will be updated once the fix for all the errors comes

Updated for version 0.45

Game version: v0.45
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
Will this be updated or abandoned?

• Angry
Reactions: HikenNoAcee

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
question.....when installing the 0.45 to 0.5 patch version should I delete the old patch_045.rpa or keep it there?

I ask this because the folder size is going to get bigger over time and wonder if i delete the patch_045.rpa would that be worth for saving space.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The walkthrough mentions a choice where you "embrace the other girl" which I think refers to Jill, but that choice never showed up, as the MC embraces her no matter what, does that mean the dev changes a lot of content regularly? The walkthrough is for 0.45, and it doesn't get updated for older updated content if that is the case.

Also, Veronica's stat page is still locked after meeting her, I read about that before, but nobody replied to it.

el_kabong

Mar 25, 2020
does anyone have gofile for the full .45 patch help plz
0.5a was just released a couple hours ago. It's only bugfixes but includes full version links. I would grab that instead and you won't need to track down version 0.45.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Please support if you can :)

Hello,
Unfortunately update 0.5 has some bugs. Below is a link to update 0.5a, which fixes them. Sorry for the problems with the new update.
Also, below you will find all the links to all the updates and links to the full versions of the game containing all the updates.
Compressed version means that images are converted from PNG files into WEBP files. The images have smaller size but also slightly worse quality. There is no other differences.

• Version 0.1 - 0.4 -
  • Version 0.1 - 0.4 -

• Patch 0.45 -
  • Patch 0.45 -

• Patch 0.50 -
  • Patch 0.50 -

• Patch 0.50a -
  • Patch 0.50a -

jh78

Sep 1, 2020

Hello,
Unfortunately update 0.5 has some bugs. Below is a link to update 0.5a, which fixes them. Sorry for the problems with the new update.
Also, below you will find all the links to all the updates and links to the full versions of the game containing all the updates.
Compressed version means that images are converted from PNG files into WEBP files. The images have smaller size but also slightly worse quality. There is no other differences.

• need to just unren that right bru?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hair question, cutting/not cutting - does it change anything in terms of content? i can't imagine dev made two variations for each consequent render with Lisa from this point onward, it would be overkill

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021

Hello,

I'm kinda lost in this. What am I supposed to do with patch_05a not compressed.rpa file? Just put it in the Game folder? rename it or something?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There are alot of problems with this story, it incorrectly responds to your choices, ie: Sandra, I have continually rejected her and yet during the conversation with Mary and Chloe it still comes up that I took her out for a date, which I did not, as well the issue with Emily / Sandra same thing it continually acts like Sandra is with me - the same happens with Lisa - I have rejected her every time we met but still the story acts like I didn't - I did not ask her to join me but the again conversation with Mary & Chloe indicates I did.
The Dev needs to fix this stuff as it is not consistent at all - The MC should be able to say NO to anyone except perhaps Mary and Chloe
Also it is not an open relationship he has - it's a harem - he can date other girls but his girls cannot date other men - an open relationship goes both ways and is less about love more about sex

Senmai

Mar 14, 2019
Could someone tell me pls how to patch this game. simple extracting doesn´t work the game always stops after day 11.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question.....when installing the 0.45 to 0.5 patch version should I delete the old patch_045.rpa or keep it there?
yes, .5 has .45 content too.

hair question, cutting/not cutting - does it change anything in terms of content? i can't imagine dev made two variations for each consequent render with Lisa from this point onward, it would be overkill
doesn't matter.

I'm kinda lost in this. What am I supposed to do with patch_05a not compressed.rpa file? Just put it in the Game folder? rename it or something?
copy or move it to x:\reunion\game folder and play.

Could someone tell me pls how to patch this game. simple extracting doesn´t work the game always stops after day 11.
did you use wt-mod? if yes then content ends on that until mod is updated.

Reactions: Danv

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
There are alot of problems with this story, it incorrectly responds to your choices, ie: Sandra, I have continually rejected her and yet during the conversation with Mary and Chloe it still comes up that I took her out for a date, which I did not, as well the issue with Emily / Sandra same thing it continually acts like Sandra is with me - the same happens with Lisa - I have rejected her every time we met but still the story acts like I didn't - I did not ask her to join me but the again conversation with Mary & Chloe indicates I did.
The Dev needs to fix this stuff as it is not consistent at all - The MC should be able to say NO to anyone except perhaps Mary and Chloe
Also it is not an open relationship he has - it's a harem - he can date other girls but his girls cannot date other men - an open relationship goes both ways and is less about love more about sex
You have solid points here.
There are variations of open relationships.
Sometimes(not always), varied and not as set in stone.

Example:
Life Partners whom are in love with each other and will not date outside of their relationship Without Everyone involved.
Just going by this one example.
How would You choose to categorize it?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Hello,

I dont seem to be able to download it, dont even get an error

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes