JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Reunion [v0.5] [Karabinek] Compressed for pc 1.02GB

Check Samples if you wanna see quality
I also downloaded the "original" compressed version and the patch 0.5, but there are a lot of missing images; so I downloaded the compressed version of DarkAssassins (which is even more compressed) and arrived in the same places where the other gave error, with this it continues...
EDIT: No, even in this version some images are missing ...

Last edited:

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Damn this shit is absolutly not worth the Download. Full of Missing Images , Errors all over the Place and the worst Error is at the bar where you can not continue with the game because after Hitting Ignore it sends you back to the start of the Bar Scene. And worst thing ever...Animations are non Existing xD Iam dissapointed as hell. Sorry for Bad English it is not my native language and iam Old xD

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

We are working on the patch to fix the problems you guys are reporting. It requires some testing but it should be ready tomorrow morning.
There will be a full download with all updates,
There will be a MAC version too.
More changes to patreon page coming too. I hope to get it done tomorrow but we will see. The most important for now is to release a patch solving problems with missing animations and prepare full downloads.
Karabinek

this from there pt page

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

We are working on the patch to fix the problems you guys are reporting. It requires some testing but it should be ready tomorrow morning.
There will be a full download with all updates,
There will be a MAC version too.
More changes to patreon page coming too. I hope to get it done tomorrow but we will see. The most important for now is to release a patch solving problems with missing animations and prepare full downloads.
Karabinek

this from there pt page
ah so it's an issue with version here on f95 not a dev decision to stop doing animations

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
Official Compressed - WEBP
Win/Linux (0.45)
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Update Patch (0.45 -> 0.5): - - -this version 2 17 go download tis version and gg
Updated for version 0.45

Game version: v0.45

• Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Reactions: ElZenpai

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
ah so it's an issue with version here on f95 not a dev decision to stop doing animations
It is a problem with all versions. I downloaded the .5 update from his Patreon page and had same errors. Kinda odd since this was supposedly beta tested before it's public release...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
the foursome in day 12 has missing scenes all together. Mary didn't even "finish" and suddenly MC finishes inside Chloe. This leads to wrong variable data at stats screen. I read the script and also extracted the patch_05.rpa to find out there are missing scenes. Also animations/videos are too slow to be somewhat realistic

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Mod will be updated once the fix for all the errors comes

Updated for version 0.45

Game version: v0.45
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Lisa and Jennifer gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
uhmm why an update to 0.45 when 0.5 is out?

edit: mevermind i see now.

BadumPowPow

Feb 10, 2022
wtf lol this game straight just doing the opposite of my choices i didnt intervene in the bar the game said i did i didnt say anything to sandras friend but to the game i did and lisa i tried to push her away because she looks like a 12 yr old but no apparently invited her to the triangle wtf

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Scrappy gave up on this game :(
Game is very linear. Not much to chose from. Basically go for it or not. So not much for scrappy to do.
But scrappy did corrected a lot of writing , which were a real mess. But never acknowledged by dev.

This are the last 3 days, just corrected jump to last day 12 and added info on variables on day 12.
There is a lot of animations in day 12 and all of them are missing, so i would suggest to wait.
v0.5

P.S
For games like this, its really best to just use 0x52 URM and see variables directly from game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and Bantry

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is a problem with all versions. I downloaded the .5 update from his Patreon page and had same errors. Kinda odd since this was supposedly beta tested before it's public release...
yea "beta tested", as much as .4x which missed tons of images which didn't get fixed to 0.5.

misharapp

Jan 15, 2022
ok i am stuck, keep getting this everytime while mc is in the bar on day 9 i can't progress at all. even when i click ignore i still get the error massage and it send me back to the start of bar dialogue. View attachment 1894003 View attachment 1893997
You can try to open script.rpy in /game folder and write, for example, on string 83 something like
Code:
define karen_megan_choices_day_09 = False
That should do the trick.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes