betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
I have started a new game on a new directory and the compressed version lacks lots of images (first error when clicking on the "smoking yes" icon ang going worse when accessing your phone.My internet is bad, compressing is wonderful.
Please fix it.
(and 0.5 walkthrough mode is nice toi)

Reactions: Punto and RedPyrate

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Just discovered this at v0.5. What an excellent game at every level.
Opportunities for change:
Compressed version has some glitches with missing images as noted above, and game needs to be compressed due to the huge file size.
EXCELLENT WORK, Dev.
Captain RED

Reactions: priyabrata

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
does this update not have animations? really weird to release a new version and update with .png files that is like 3x the data as previous versions of the game and not have animations in the new update. Not a great sign for a game that really only had halfway decent sex scenes going for it to begin with

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I searched this tread about a mac-version, but never found a yes or no to the question, will there be one on the near future?
if you have older version use update patch either 0.4 to 0.45 to 0.5 or 0.45 to 0.5.

Here's an error:
here's another: why didn't you attach traceback.txt on your post instead posting wall of text?

18 GB?? Is this in 20k or what xD I will check this out. I hope it is good with this size.
big pngs but has nice content.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Lots of IO errors after applying 0.5 with 0.45
EDIT: I'll try download the full version and see if there are still IO errors, if so, then the dev must have fup!

No FULL version of 0.5! Crap! Somehow, someone must have fup the update lol

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Glad to see this update, was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen. Like others have said would be nice if there was a full version

Reactions: Synful62

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
Love path, submissive path gives less content and is the lamest submissive path I've seen in a VN so don't bother, and for story reasons bribe Keira, otherwise the plot goes out the window and buys a condo in china.
ahhh ty

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes