cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
man i really wanna play the game, can't download a 2gb file in one sitting.

if anyone has little free time would mean a lot if i could get a pixeldrain/mediafire version of compressed
use jdownloader.

LukeSR

Apr 18, 2021
I've checked the gallery and watched 1-2 Scenes with every girl, I haven't seen any animations. But the changelog says "several animations added" Where are the animations?

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Karabinek

I started playing this game for the first time, and during Day 5, the MC seems to "know" what is going on with Nicole, despite the fact that she hasn't told you yet. Not sure if files got deleted or something, but even walkthroughs gives you the correct statement for getting love from her, despite her not even calling you yet to TELL you she is being blackmailed.

Thought you should know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any new on update?
last free for all post:

Hello, everyone,

Again, I've given no sign of life for quite a while, but that's over now. I've quit my job because I'm heartily sick of 3 week trips around Europe. This time I had to leave the day before Easter and came back yesterday. Fortunately, that is over now. I found a new job, this time home office, so I will have much more time for everything.
As for the game, at the moment I'm rendering the last 150 images, the code is basically ready, I need to test the game a few times to see if I missed a path and next week I'll give the update to the testers. 90% of the text is already checked, but my proofreaders will check everything again during testing.
I really hope that from next week I'll be back to informing you about everything every week like I did before the revolution in my life, and I'd really like to get back to updating at least once every 3 months like I did before.

Karabinek

next post is wallpapers for patrons.

Last edited:

eillszhong

Jun 8, 2019

Hello,

All good news this time. I managed to go on a short holiday with my family and recharge my batteries a bit, especially after missing the Easter holidays.

The update is almost ready. We have done the first tests and caught some bugs. Some of them I've already fixed, one requires rendering dozens of additional images (I skipped one of the paths and had to add a scene to make sense of it all), but I'm working on it and more than half of it is already done. The rest is being rendered.

I managed to prepare two animations, the rest are basically ready, I just need to render them, but that's only after I finish with this additional scene.

All along testing is going on, and as soon as the additional scene is ready and all the bugs are fixed, I'll release the game to a wider group of testers, and in the meantime I'll finish the animations.

So, I hope that soon we will finish the saga called update 0.5 and we will start working on the next update as before.

Karabinek

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I just started playing this and I have noticed I have received missing image files, saying not found.

bg end_of_day_01
bg end_of_day_02
bg day_02
bg day_03

Can these be obtained somewhere?

EDIT** I notice now after each day the file bg end_of_day_XX and bg day_XX increments so I guess these are all gone.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes