cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hope that beta testing is more thoroughly than it was in previous version/s since current versions has quite a many missing pics.

Reactions: User1230

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hope the upcoming update has enough content. Don't bring the RUSSIA UKRAINE WAR issues here.
That will be a tall order then mate, seeing as the dev's daily job necessitates that he works more due to the war and shit. He has to cover the shifts left vacant by those pesky Ukrainians that returned to fight for their country, damn how inconvenient. :KEK:

Most likely it will be a normal sized update, just late as fuck. :cautious:

Last edited:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
well it seams like it is done, no idea how bug free the update is and i am going to w8 for scrappy to update the mod before i play it, so far i only see patch only links no full downloads links yet

Hello everyone.
It's been a long and difficult journey for me and my family, and consequently for you as well, because it must have taken a really long time for me to finally publish another part of the adventures of our favorite characters.
But finally the day has come.
Below you will find 2 links :
for those of you who own the uncompressed version :
for those of you who have the compressed version:
Just download the appropriate version, unzip the file and copy what you get to the "game" directory, overwriting existing files if necessary.

Thank you all for not losing faith in me and for sticking with me all this time. I love you guys.
Karabinek

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes