DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
You don't have to worry since this game has been abandoned.
No it isn't abandoned. Last update was released 5 months ago and last post was published 1 month ago. Why are you constantly moaning that dev abandoned it or put no effort into it? Dev has less than 200 patrons and earn less than 900 $ per month so he/she needs real job, therefore updates will be rarer than many other games.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
You missed the easiest option and the one I consider the best of them all. Don't do a damn thing after stopping the bank transfer. Let Ming do what she wants with the cunt and save all that money and drama.

He stops a 50k transfer and then spends multiples of that to buy her as well as connecting himself to Ming. Nothing about that story arch makes any sense at all.

Sometimes the best revenge is sitting back and watching the other person be crushed under the weight of their own stupidity.
I see your point. But if the MC leaves the "mom" to her fate then his sisters will, eventually, recent him because he knew of her "possibly fate" and still didnt acted. Also, Ming would find the way to affect MC´s sisters because in the end (so far at least) she is the villain of this game.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was really interested in playing this until you turned my favorite LI bisexual and ruined it for me. I don't mind as long as I have 100% choice over the sexuality of my LI's but the lack of choice is a major turn off for me. It's your game and you do as you please. I just wanted to let you know why you lost my support. I wish you the best with your game.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I was really interested in playing this until you turned my favorite LI bisexual and ruined it for me. I don't mind as long as I have 100% choice over the sexuality of my LI's but the lack of choice is a major turn off for me. It's your game and you do as you please. I just wanted to let you know why you lost my support. I wish you the best with your game.
If you think about it, the bisexuality is the only way to let the MC have his harem. Otherwise, it would be impossible in this scenario.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
exactly, sisters wouldn't join on harem if they wouldn't become bis and same thing with 1 or more others.
You are talking about polymorphous relationships, not a harem. A harem is one man with multiple women and they are not traditionally bisexual. You could probably best see them as sister wives, all in love with the same man and part of the same household but not involved sexually with each other. Many civilizations had these types of families until certain religions forced what we know as the traditional marriage upon them. The women in a harem are only bisexual to the ratio of the rest of the people of this planet which is a really small percentage. I have played well over a 1000 of these games and making women suddenly become Bi is just a lazy man's way to create content in these games as that just doesn't happen in the real world. As the women in a harem are only there for the man, being bisexual, has absolutely nothing to do with them being in that harem. If bisexual women is the developers kink then I have nothing against it. I am merely putting my money with the many other creators who give me full choice and don't force me to have content I don't want. I financial support creators who produce what I love and as he is doing this for financial reasons I believe in communicating this to him. I find no fault in what he want's to make but in this case it is not for me. If he had given me the choice to have her be straight or Bi then he would have my support as she was the main reason I was playing this game, as well as, the support of the consumers who want to see girl on girl action. The obvious problem for him would be that he would then have to have alternative and branching scenes to deal with this. I have seen many do this sucessfully. The developers that want a large following understand this and they put the extra work in and they also reap the benefits. again I wish him the best and maybe his next game will be more to my liking.

babaex

May 28, 2022
You are talking about polymorphous relationships, not a harem. A harem is one man with multiple women and they are not traditionally bisexual. You could probably best see them as sister wives, all in love with the same man and part of the same household but not involved sexually with each other. Many civilizations had these types of families until certain religions forced what we know as the traditional marriage upon them. The women in a harem are only bisexual to the ratio of the rest of the people of this planet which is a really small percentage. I have played well over a 1000 of these games and making women suddenly become Bi is just a lazy man's way to create content in these games as that just doesn't happen in the real world. As the women in a harem are only there for the man, being bisexual, has absolutely nothing to do with them being in that harem. If bisexual women is the developers kink then I have nothing against it. I am merely putting my money with the many other creators who give me full choice and don't force me to have content I don't want. I financial support creators who produce what I love and as he is doing this for financial reasons I believe in communicating this to him. I find no fault in what he want's to make but in this case it is not for me. If he had given me the choice to have her be straight or Bi then he would have my support as she was the main reason I was playing this game, as well as, the support of the consumers who want to see girl on girl action. The obvious problem for him would be that he would then have to have alternative and branching scenes to deal with this. I have seen many do this sucessfully. The developers that want a large following understand this and they put the extra work in and they also reap the benefits. again I wish him the best and maybe his next game will be more to my liking.
Sorry, but it seems that you didn't play the game or don't remember anything from it. In fact it is player's choice for most of the new LIs to become bi or not. If you don't want even that choice is one thing but to blatantly fabricate facts is completely other thing. Your statements for this game are simply not true. Even some scenes differ if certain Li became bi or not. For example the 4some scene with Jenifer only can happen if the player chose to make her bi.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there another way to get it running followed the instructions and its stopping afte r 5

edit: thanks for answering our dumb questions
here's link:

tell me when you have dl'd it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
If you think about it, the bisexuality is the only way to let the MC have his harem. Otherwise, it would be impossible in this scenario.
Not true at all. Harem doesn't=Lesbian/Bi You don't need Lesbian /Bi to justify anything. Makes just as much sense to say they all love MC so much they don't mind sharing his love with other women as long as they get to be with him. Turning someone Bisexual wouldn't make sense to justify a harem because in that case they doing it to be with other women? Then it wouldn't be a harem it would be an open relationship. I hate to reference anime or hentai but they do harem stories very well without Lesbian/Bi content in the story. They do, do it but they also do a lot with out it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and battali0n

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Not true at all. Harem doesn't=Lesbian/Bi You don't need Lesbian /Bi to justify anything. Makes just as much sense to say they all love MC so much they don't mind sharing his love with other women as long as they get to be with him. Turning someone Bisexual wouldn't make sense to justify a harem because in that case they doing it to be with other women? Then it wouldn't be a harem it would be an open relationship. I hate to reference anime or hentai but they do harem stories very well without Lesbian/Bi content in the story. They do, do it but they also do a lot with out it.
But in fact, in this game, is not an harem, it is an open relationship.

Reactions: User1230

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
While I do agree with you. If the other girls are bi then it gives them something to do while he is fucking another one of them. Besides just watching.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
While I do agree with you. If the other girls are bi then it gives them something to do while he is fucking another one of them. Besides just watching.
a for effort but doubt he agrees with you.

they could play chess, uno, bridge or any other games while waiting their turn. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ultraprout798

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Something to do? Why do they need to be even around when he is banging one of them? It's not like they don't have lives and sitting around waiting for sex like a bunch of sluts. They could be doing normal stuff like go hang with friends, watch tv, get a job ect... You make it sound like if he has sex with one they all standing next to the bed waiting for sex or always horny.

3.40 star(s) 118 Votes