imjustlurkinghere

Aug 20, 2023
I'm not sure why there is a patch anyway, the game already has incest to begin with.

To add more, it would take a total story rewrite.
I started out essentially going through the script line by line. Adding a little flair to it and making the mc a little more like-able/smooth (I also support the Oxford comma). My i-patch turns them into half-siblings and Linda is their Mom but absentee with his missing mother being a step mom that he refers to as his "real mom" even to the point that she adopted him without Linda contesting it. I'm putting a little more narrative/"novel" in the avn(adult video novel). I think/hope that the way I plan on making it only reinforces Karabinek's narrative. I don't want to detract from their work or to make their story my own. I hope that when I do make it people give it a chance, enjoy it, and see that was my intent.

Reactions: platypushperry

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That still makes the game nearly 15gb now, when it should be more like 9. The way this "update" was done makes no sense and is frankly ridiculous.
that depends which file you replace or add, if archive then 1 more gig, if script then yes and same if copy patch07 and like said this update's images are pngs while normally are webps.

Anto985

Feb 2, 2022
The Poster of the game really needs to add a note so almost everyone doesn't have this problem! ; you need to first delete or rename the script.rpa file in the game folder then rename the file you move into your game folder(the update) to script.rpa
I know this isn't the best explanation but I didn't want to go back looking for the best one and quote it. Feel free to look back a few pages or many pages and you'll find it.
Thanks, you're a lifesaver, I didn't understand why I had so many errors..

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Thanks, you're a lifesaver, I didn't understand why I had so many errors..
hate to break it to you but its normal for this avn
i once posted about a error and my issue's story continuity in the discord, it all got swept under the rug like it didn't matter

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wtf with those "update only" thing bruhh, the games was originally have around 8 gb size, why does the update only also have the same size? wtf is in that file anyway, does all of that big size have same files? why didnt just make a new ones, or just edit op to make it like 2 part

Reactions: HarryHill99

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
wtf with those "update only" thing bruhh, the games was originally have around 8 gb size, why does the update only also have the same size? wtf is in that file anyway, does all of that big size have same files? why didnt just make a new ones, or just edit op to make it like 2 part
read the thread a bit from the moment the update got released and you'll learn all the answers for your questions

• Haha
Reactions: SpatulaPie and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why this is NOT on the OP I have no idea.
orly? that's because old by now F95 rule that op has to include only what dev releases, rest is up to mod/uploader.

search exists so that players can find thins not in op like ansroid ports, compressed versions, mods, patches, etc.

3.40 star(s) 118 Votes