cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
The Poster of the game really needs to add a note so almost everyone doesn't have this problem! ; you need to first delete or rename the script.rpa file in the game folder then rename the file you move into your game folder(the update) to script.rpa
I know this isn't the best explanation but I didn't want to go back looking for the best one and quote it. Feel free to look back a few pages or many pages and you'll find it.
no, that was a fine explanation. seems to be working.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
just trying to download the update only and how the hell is that larger than the entire game XD the 65 game is 7.8gig and the 70 version is 8gig

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
just trying to download the update only and how the hell is that larger than the entire game XD the 65 game is 7.8gig and the 70 version is 8gig
The dev had issues building this version, left the images in PNG format and did not convert them. He said he would make full builds, convert the images properly, and fix the gallery (it is currently broken), and bugs when his new SSD arrived this week sometime.

Reactions: KrusherKev

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The dev had issues building this version, left the images in PNG format and did not convert them. He said he would make full builds, convert the images properly, and fix the gallery (it is currently broken), and bugs when his new SSD arrived this week sometime.
that would also explain the large number of image could not be found errors

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
that would also explain the large number of image could not be found errors
I didn't even mess with it when I saw the dev's message about this release. He didn't want Patreon's to have to wait anymore.

Here was the dev's message in full.

Hello everyone,
As always, I seem to run into tons of problems when it comes to releasing an update. First, my mother-in-law decided to have surgery without telling anyone, and then my HDD decided it was time to die. Despite these setbacks, the update is ready, though it has two issues:
  • I couldn't convert the images to a format other than PNG, so the update file size is quite large.
  • The gallery for Keira and Megan is broken.
I could fix these issues now, but since preparing this build has already taken 52 hours of my life, and with my new SSD on its way, I won't be able to prepare a new build for another week or so. Therefore, I've decided to release the update with these problems. Once I sort out my PC issues, I will release a small patch to fix the gallery.
Currently, there is only one download link, but I will add more mirrors later today when I'm back home. As usual, download the file and copy-paste it into the folder named "game."
Also, some testers encountered a bug when trying to load old saves, receiving an error message about a missing music file. Just ignore this error; the game will run without problems, and when you make a new save, the error shouldn't appear again. I honestly don't know what causes this bug, as I don't have it, and the code seems fine.
Android users and Mac users will have to wait a bit longer for the release. The Mac build is on its way and should be ready tonight. As always, the Android version is being handled by someone else, so I will post a link to it as soon as that build is ready.
I'm sorry the update isn't perfect this time, but you've waited long enough, and I don't want to delay it any further. The problems are minor and won't impact your gameplay. On another note, I added four new pictorials, so check those out too.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah I'm waiting for shit to get corrected. I'm not jumping through the hoops for the patched version.
I wouldnt blame you on that decision. I am patience enough to wait if needed.

I didn't even mess with it when I saw the dev's message about this release. He didn't want Patreon's to have to wait anymore.

Here was the dev's message in full.
Thanks for the message relay. (y) I more likely will wait, since I am patience enough to wait anyway.

Did the dev post a that message before it was released? If the dev did, then it on the users' own risk. If it was after (meaning like about 24 hours or longer after the update been released), then it a mix side risks. At least the dev mention few things as well working on fixes after some hardware replacement that may be needed.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

imjustlurkinghere

Aug 20, 2023
I'm waiting on it because I started trying my hand at making my first and own i-patch/mod right before the patch leaked but stopped after seeing how different the structure of the patch was. Waiting to see the full fixed update before I start back up.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm waiting on it because I started trying my hand at making my first and own i-patch/mod right before the patch leaked but stopped after seeing how different the structure of the patch was. Waiting to see the full fixed update before I start back up.
I wish you luck... I hope your i-patch will be better than the one we currently have...

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020

as i have said there are 3 options, either rename patch as archive and replace existing archive and play or rename it as scripts and replace and play or rename it to patch070 and play. new content around 1 gig worth.
That still makes the game nearly 15gb now, when it should be more like 9. The way this "update" was done makes no sense and is frankly ridiculous.

Reactions: hawk784563

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys... constantly getting this error if anyone can chuck a nugget to resolve it I'd appreciate it... Thanks :unsure:(y)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_16.rpy", line 2925, in <module>
NameError: name 'keira_megan_inlove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_14.rpyc", line 1435, in script call
File "day_14.rpyc", line 6365, in script call
File "day_16.rpyc", line 2925, in script
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Reunion-0.65_full_version-pc\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Reunion-0.65_full_version-pc\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Reunion-0.65_full_version-pc\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day_16.rpy", line 2925, in <module>
NameError: name 'keira_megan_inlove' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.70
Wed Jun 12 08:48:26 2024
Any help guys please?

3.40 star(s) 120 Votes