cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
they are deeply in love.
My god you right I wonder if they fell in love accidentally? :ROFLMAO: in love would definitely lead to a harem ending. Luckily for the MC there all fairly hot :)

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Well, we can summarize. At first VN attracted attention by the fact that MC is not a snotty schoolboy, but still a young, but quite accomplished man. But very quickly his evolution into a kind of Mary Sue (but with a dick) began. The number of his LI began to grow at a wild pace and it became obvious what kind of audience this project was designed for. Infantile failed alpha males. The intellectual level of the narrative corresponds exactly to the demands of the project's target audience.
Well, a kind of milestone has been passed - at version 0.70 this VN is sent to the ignore list, and game files - to the trash bin.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deamate and Vortex@

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, we can summarize. At first VN attracted attention by the fact that MC is not a snotty schoolboy, but still a young, but quite accomplished man. But very quickly his evolution into a kind of Mary Sue (but with a dick) began. The number of his LI began to grow at a wild pace and it became obvious what kind of audience this project was designed for. Infantile failed alpha males. The intellectual level of the narrative corresponds exactly to the demands of the project's target audience.
Well, a kind of milestone has been passed - at version 0.70 this VN is sent to the ignore list, and game files - to the trash bin.
Airport-meme.jpg

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
byefelicia.gif

Thom999

May 5, 2018
waiting is 4th option since 3rd is renaming patch to archive and then playing after replacing current archive.
I did all 3 seems not to work. Renamed to script then archive then patch didn't reinstall between. Reinstalling now.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Was just about to play the update patch, but was wondering... can anyone confirm if the finished animations were included or will we need to wait until the full version is actually leaked/released? I know the gallery is borked, just wondering if I should wait or not.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Was just about to play the update patch, but was wondering... can anyone confirm if the finished animations were included or will we need to wait until the full version is actually leaked/released? I know the gallery is borked, just wondering if I should wait or not.
I played the compressed. Didn't notice anything missing.

Peace :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys... constantly getting this error if anyone can chuck a nugget to resolve it I'd appreciate it... Thanks :unsure:(y)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_16.rpy", line 2925, in <module>
NameError: name 'keira_megan_inlove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_14.rpyc", line 1435, in script call
File "day_14.rpyc", line 6365, in script call
File "day_16.rpyc", line 2925, in script
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Reunion-0.65_full_version-pc\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Reunion-0.65_full_version-pc\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\dunca\Documents\Games\Reunion-0.65_full_version-pc\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day_16.rpy", line 2925, in <module>
NameError: name 'keira_megan_inlove' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.70
Wed Jun 12 08:48:26 2024

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
they are deeply in love.
Oh no... the girls in MCs harem want him... the horror.... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No, in love or wanting him does not explain the levels of acceptance and glow up that each of them regard him with. He can do no wrong, the way he thinks is so different, he's so amazing, he does things no one else would and so on. They just go on and on about how they have found their place in the world and their family and how there lives were shit until then.

That's Cult Speak. The girls have lost all their sense of individuality, spend all day trapped in the house with each other, having accepting and overly positive comments with each other, usually spending all day close to naked. I mean... you could spot the red flags from orbit.

A harem where they accept each other, love each other and even some of them have sex with each other, yes great. A harem where they no longer have any passion for anything except love, sex and getting knocked up? Cult.

Do you honestly think that when this is over and the danger has passed that any of them are going to return to their normal jobs and daily lives (still living in the house, but having lives of their own) or do you think this Sex Cult life is new normal? Personally I think it's the latter.

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
The emotions from the girls are really 2 main aspects. First they have been emotionally scared and the acceptance and love from MC is a new and very enjoyable thing for them. So they are experiencing something powerful for pretty much the very first time in their lives, so that is a big reason for the emotionally clinging to the MC. The second reason is that they've only been in that house for about a week or so, so they are very much still in the honeymoon phase of the relationship with the MC, aswell as it being basically a vacation from their normally very stressful lives.

With that is not hard to see the girls would be happier in the house, with compassion and understanding from the surrounding women, no competition, and the hormones from sex, I'm really not seeing cult like and more like any 20-30 something desperately escaping the responsibilities of their life and enjoying the experience as best they can with killers and kidnappers in their lives.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes