Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Already available since the update dropped, you have to search it.
Tried that, but I got a lot of pages with compressed versions several years and updates ago, so assumed the newest version didn't have one yet.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
so i downloaded v0.65 full, then the v0.70 patch, and unzipped the .65 first, then put the patch in the "game" folder, but when i open the game it says v0.65. did i do something wrong? there was only a single .rpa file in the patch zip, is this correct?

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
View attachment 662625

Overview:
You play the role of a 27-year-old man who returns to his hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father's last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman who ruined his life, because of whom he had to leave town and leave his family and closest friends. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face the past as well as with dark side of his hometown and finally, after many years, close this chapter of his life. Help the MC find out the truth by playing "REUNION."​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-07
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: Karabinek -
Censored: No
Version: 0.70
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(v0.65): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.65): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only (v0.65 -> v0.70): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough - FanSigs 1 - FanSigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - Unofficial Italian* - Unofficial Polish* - * -
Gallery Unlocker* - Multi Mod*
ViperGts151 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662630 View attachment 662631 View attachment 662633 View attachment 662634 View attachment 662635 View attachment 662636 View attachment 662637
so i downloaded v0.65 full, then the v0.70 patch, and unzipped the .65 first, then put the patch in the "game" folder, but when i open the game it says v0.65. did i do something wrong? there was only a single .rpa file in the patch zip, is this correct?
The Poster of the game really needs to add a note so almost everyone doesn't have this problem! ; you need to first delete or rename the script.rpa file in the game folder then rename the file you move into your game folder(the update) to script.rpa
I know this isn't the best explanation but I didn't want to go back looking for the best one and quote it. Feel free to look back a few pages or many pages and you'll find it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Poster of the game really needs to add a note so almost everyone doesn't have this problem! ; you need to first delete or rename the script.rpa file in the game folder then rename the file you move into your game folder(the update) to script.rpa
I know this isn't the best explanation but I didn't want to go back looking for the best one and quote it. Feel free to look back a few pages or many pages and you'll find it.
no he or she doesn't, uploader/mod posts what comes from dev or is leaked and that's it, dev didn't say what to do with patch so that's it and there are 3 instructions regarding what to do with patch. besides full version shouldd come out soon.

Aconnoway3

May 4, 2020
I really love this vn second time I am playing it last time was about 7 months Ago , the only sad thing for me is it doesn't seem like there was any update Since then

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really love this vn second time I am playing it last time was about 7 months Ago , the only sad thing for me is it doesn't seem like there was any update Since then
there is but what to do with patch is unclear. anyways full version should be coming soon.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
0.65 was a little under 7gb, so why is the update only LARGER than the entire game of 0.65? The update only is 8gb!! This makes no sense. How can an update/patch be larger than the entire game? Why not just have the the full 0.7 update? This is...strange. This is making a game that was just under 7gb now be 15 fucking gb in ONE update!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.65 was a little under 7gb, so why is the update only LARGER than the entire game of 0.65? The update only is 8gb!! This makes no sense. How can an update/patch be larger than the entire game? Why not just have the the full 0.7 update? This is...strange. This is making a game that was just under 7gb now be 15 fucking gb in ONE update!!!

as i have said there are 3 options, either rename patch as archive and replace existing archive and play or rename it as scripts and replace and play or rename it to patch070 and play. new content around 1 gig worth.

best is to wait full version.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

as i have said there are 3 options, either rename patch as archive and replace existing archive and play or rename it as scripts and replace and play or rename it to patch070 and play. new content around 1 gig worth.

best is to wait full version.
be aware, I will ask you again about this, cause I download 0.70 to found out my saves have been deleted to start from scratch, and even not get to female police officer yet. :cry: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover and cxx
3.40 star(s) 120 Votes